PDA

View Full Version : Chef Glennis prepares special meal for his mudshark with special ingredient fentanyl

Whitey Ford
08-02-2023, 04:01 AM
Man Called 911 to Say His Wife Wasn't Breathing. Now He's Accused of Poisoning Her with Fentanyl

https://i.ibb.co/JCQz3Bh/glennisandburner.png

A California man who claimed he found his wife unresponsive back in January is now facing charges of murder after authorities allege he poisoned her food with fentanyl, according to the Elk Grove Police Department.

Glennis Smith called 911 on the morning of Jan. 12 and said his 49-year-old wife, Jennifer Smith-Floyd, wasn’t breathing and had lost consciousness, the police department said in a statement on Thursday.

“The couple had been married for five years but had been living apart for several months prior to the incident,” the department said, adding: “Fire personnel and officers responded to their residence but where Smith had been predominately living and rendered medical aid; however, Smith-Floyd was pronounced deceased.”

It gets worse.

As the investigation unraveled, police said “evidence revealed the presence of fentanyl in Smith-Floyd’s system,” alleging that “Smith had intentionally put fentanyl in Smith-Floyd’s food on two occasions without her knowledge.”

The fatal dose occurred on January 12, police allege.

And worse.

According to CBS News, court records show Smith served prison time for spousal rape committed during an earlier marriage.

https://people.com/man-called-911-said-wife-was-not-breathing-now-charged-murder-fentanyl-7567573

CoonsЯus
08-02-2023, 07:20 AM
The biggest wow here is the nigger gave up its ' shit ' to someone else. At least the wretched burner will be unable to make monkeys 6 feet under. That's the good part.

Ray Cizzums
08-02-2023, 09:47 AM
The shine will make up some excuse - "It wuz a axxa-dent, yo honor", and the prosecutors will go along with it.
"You got peanut butter in muh fentanyl". "No, you got fentanyl in my peanut butter" !
:bugeye

Ignatow
08-02-2023, 01:35 PM
One less burner, one nigger in jail. Good news for me.

What a stupid woman thinking a nigger is husband material. A dog is a million times better as a companion.

IseDaDiva
08-02-2023, 02:55 PM
I must say, I do enjoy the wide variety of methods niggers use to dispose of their burners: Shooting, stabbing, beating to death, strangulation, throwing off a bridge, burning, decapitation, running over with hoopties, and now a nice romantic dinner seasoned with fentanyl.

“The couple had been married for five years but had been living apart for several months prior to the incident,” the department said, adding: “Fire personnel and officers responded to their residence but where Smith had been predominately living and rendered medical aid; however, Smith-Floyd was pronounced deceased.”

Should have said "No" to dinner in the nigger nest where your buck was squatting, Jennifer, you ridiculous, purple-haired, coal-burning slut. Niggers will never let their burners go, but will nearly always pull an O.J. on them.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-09-2023, 01:43 AM
The shine will make up some excuse - "It wuz a axxa-dent, yo honor", and the prosecutors will go along with it.
"You got peanut butter in muh fentanyl". "No, you got fentanyl in my peanut butter" !

He'll likely use the usual and recently effective get out of jail free card "She callted meez duh N word yo honor". With nigger loving Democrat/Communist's in power as of January 2020, it seems to work without fail.

08-09-2023, 01:53 AM
Man Called 911 to Say His Wife Wasn't Breathing. Now He's Accused of Poisoning Her with Fentanyl

https://i.ibb.co/JCQz3Bh/glennisandburner.png

It gets worse.

And worse.

https://people.com/man-called-911-said-wife-was-not-breathing-now-charged-murder-fentanyl-7567573
Geez. This is from my neck of the woods.I grew up in the Little Italy section of Sacramento and Elk Grove is only like 8 miles South. Elk Grove was a shit-kickin suburb of Sacramento with absolutely zero Niggers living there back in the day. Just more proof that wherever Niggers go they bring mayhem with them, as if we needed any more proof.

Ray Cizzums
08-09-2023, 06:11 AM
Geez. This is from my neck of the woods.I grew up in the Little Italy section of Sacramento and Elk Grove is only like 8 miles South. Elk Grove was a shit-kickin suburb of Sacramento with absolutely zero Niggers living there back in the day. Just more proof that wherever Niggers go they bring mayhem with them, as if we needed any more proof.
That "Purpa" hair doo is a nigger magnet, like a container of grape drank....

08-09-2023, 09:22 AM
That "Purpa" hair doo is a nigger magnet, like a container of grape drank....

:rofl

jenkemfactory
08-09-2023, 04:06 PM
Will there be a statue of Ms Floyd?