PDA

View Full Version : Shunekndrick gets 40 years for breaking out of jail- right before he was due to be released

Whitey Ford
08-02-2023, 03:11 AM
Mississippi man gets 40 years for escaping shortly before end of 7-year prison term

https://i.imgur.com/CfnXseh.jpg

Pearl, Miss. — A Mississippi man was sentenced Monday to 40 years in state prison for breaking out of a correctional facility and holding three people at gunpoint last year, just months before he was to have completed a seven-year sentence.

Shunekndrick Huffman, 21, pleaded guilty to two counts of kidnapping and a circuit court judge sentenced him to 40 years in state prison, Rankin County District Attorney Bubba Bramlett said Monday.

Investigators said that Huffman fled and broke into a nearby house, holding the homeowner and two daughters at gunpoint for hours, CBS Jackson, Miss. affiliate WJTV reports. They said Huffman then stole one of the hostages' cars before wrecking it and running toward the nearby Mississippi State Hospital campus.

Huffman was arrested after being found hiding inside a trash can near one of the campus homes, WJTV says.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-man-shunekndrick-huffman-40-years-escaping-shortly-before-end-of-7-year-prison-term/

CoonsЯus
08-02-2023, 06:27 AM
3 hots, the cots, the jizz breakfast and the jockey sausage makes a nigger needy.

Sandy
08-08-2023, 12:34 AM
holding the homeowner and two daughters at gunpoint for hours

You can bet the nigger did more than that, but the Lame Stream Media won't report on the horrors that niggers do. If it weren't for the nigger muh dikking the hostages, I'd say the nigger did the right thing. Any excuse to send a nigger back to NU for even longer.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-08-2023, 12:41 AM
You can bet the nigger did more than that, but the Lame Stream Media won't report on the horrors that niggers do. If it weren't for the nigger muh dikking the hostages, I'd say the nigger did the right thing. Any excuse to send a nigger back to NU for even longer.

Poor shunekndrick (nigger name of the week right there) was just trying to go to his ancestral home, the trash can.

Huffman was arrested after being found hiding inside a trash can near one of the campus homes, WJTV says.

Ray Cizzums
08-08-2023, 10:09 AM
His mammy drank two 40s before she showed up to "gibs birf". Then the delivery room nurses had a good laugh,
when they wrote down "Shunekndrick" on the birf certificate, as per the mammy's instructions. She then fumbled
her tar papoose, head-first onto the floor...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-09-2023, 07:25 PM
His mammy drank two 40s before she showed up to "gibs birf". Then the delivery room nurses had a good laugh,
when they wrote down "Shunekndrick" on the birf certificate, as per the mammy's instructions. She then fumbled
her tar papoose, head-first onto the floor...

Shunekndrick? How do you pronounce that? There's a vowel missing, like Mister Mxyzptlk.Maybe the gravid sow was a big fan of the comic character? Or was high on crack when she grunted, squatted, and shit out the turdlet?

Sandy
08-09-2023, 10:50 PM
Shunekndrick? How do you pronounce that? There's a vowel missing, like Mister Mxyzptlk.Maybe the gravid sow was a big fan of the comic character? Or was high on crack when she grunted, squatted, and shit out the turdlet?

Apefricoon names, and more so the attempts at genuine Apefricoon names, either have a million vowels or hardly anything.

DR Spook
08-10-2023, 05:37 AM

It’s pronounced nigger. I gave up trying to pronounce these stupid names.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-10-2023, 02:36 PM
Poor shunekndrick (nigger name of the week right there) was just trying to go to his ancestral home, the trash can.

:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-10-2023, 05:16 PM

A nigger's idea of hiding is like that of a toddler - "If I can't see you, you can't see me."

Couldn't someone have just put the lid on the trash can, the kind of lid that locks?

Sandy
08-10-2023, 11:50 PM

A nigger's idea of hiding is like that of a toddler - "If I can't see you, you can't see me."

Couldn't someone have just put the lid on the trash can, the kind of lid that locks?

After all these years, I finally realized: Oscar the Grouch was made the wrong color.

IseDaDiva
08-11-2023, 11:52 AM

I see the Lame Stream declined to grace us with a photo of this "Mississippi man", maybe thinking we'd never guess it's a nigger even with that silly name.

I'm always bemused seeing something like this - clearly not a member of the human species - being called a "man".

Ray Cizzums
08-11-2023, 06:10 PM
I see the Lame Stream declined to grace us with a photo of this "Mississippi man", maybe thinking we'd never guess it's a nigger even with that silly name.

I'm always bemused seeing something like this - clearly not a member of the human species - being called a "man".

With wild wool, or without - we'll be paying the freight on this nigger, from cradle to grave....

IseDaDiva
08-11-2023, 07:21 PM
With wild wool, or without - we'll be paying the freight on this nigger, from cradle to grave....

That's for sure. We can only hope that some big nigga makes this little buck his bitch, night and day.