PDA

View Full Version : Horses be rayciss

Unregistered
07-31-2023, 07:12 PM
I’m sure the complaints only came from niggers and oil drilling/mudshark whites.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11382395/amp/Ohio-cops-accused-dressing-patrol-horses-KKK-sheriff-says-ghosts.html

DR Spook
08-01-2023, 05:55 AM
I know for a fact that my horses are racist. They stomp in the trailer every time they see a nigger! God forbid you see a nigger on the trails, they want to charge it!

CoonsЯus
08-01-2023, 09:04 AM
Looking at those pictures, the first thing that nails home is just how long niggers have been a problem for. Generations of law abiding folk have had to endure the fucking menacing tar ape and all of its woes. Isn't the message clear enough ? Niggers are bad news and their worthless existence is a centuries old problem. Export them all now to the pleasant open spaces of Wakanda. They'd be much happier there without the evil cloaked white man holding them back.

IseDaDiva
08-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Horses can smell and recognize feral predators.

I posted this a while back: "Don't touch me, nigger!" :lol

https://streamable.com/5zdvba

Niggers are Useless
08-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Horses can smell and recognize feral predators.

I posted this a while back: "Don't touch me, nigger!" :lol

https://streamable.com/5zdvba

That is awesome. So many different Animals know to stay away from Niggers. Dogs naturally, seeing this horse was great. I think it has something to do with color coding; snakes, lizards, spider, fish all types of animals use colors to warn others that they may be dangerous to interact with. I think that's why god made niggers black as a warning for white people to stay away from them. Of course he also made them stink so blind white people could stay away from them also.

Tar Remover
08-01-2023, 09:43 PM
Yes. Horses hate niggers as much as we do.

Unregistered
08-01-2023, 11:28 PM
That is awesome. So many different Animals know to stay away from Niggers. Dogs naturally, seeing this horse was great. I think it has something to do with color coding; snakes, lizards, spider, fish all types of animals use colors to warn others that they may be dangerous to interact with. I think that's why god made niggers black as a warning for white people to stay away from them. Of course he also made them stink so blind white people could stay away from them also.

I used to know a stray cat in my old neighborhood that would always come up to me and my family, and start purring and letting us pet her (sometimes even accepting food and water), but if she saw a nigger, she would immediately start hissing, and if that didn't work, she would run away. Probably learned the hard way that around blacks, you can never relax.

I should have adopted her. It's hard to find a friend that hates niggers in real life.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Yes. Horses hate niggers as much as we do.
Everything hates niggers. I take that back. Syphilis loves niggers.

Unregistered
08-05-2023, 11:59 AM
So I didn’t see it until it was spelled out to me…I think all those ppl crying racist are the racists or why did they see racism?