PDA

View Full Version : I think there is a misspelling in this headline

Espantoon
07-28-2023, 06:24 PM
https://apnews.com/article/niger-coup-west-africa-wagner-bazoum-c233b0d2becf61ebb00c5705941fc168

Nigger general says he beez HNIC now. I wonder if the nogs are chopping each other up with machetes yet?

Whitey Ford
07-29-2023, 05:54 PM
Radioactive niggers!

Extremists in Niger have carried out attacks on civilians and military personnel, but the overall security situation is not as dire as in neighboring Mali and Burkina Faso — both of which have ousted the French military. Mali has turned to the Russian private military group Wagner, and it’s believed that the mercenaries will soon be in Burkina Faso.

Now there are concerns that Niger could follow suit. Before the coup, Wagner, which has sent mercenaries around the world in support of Russia’s interests, already had its sights set on Niger, in part because it’s a large producer of uranium.

And of course the US Coongress is handing out gibs muh dats hand over fist.

If the United States designates the takeover as a coup, Niger stands to lose millions of dollars of military aid and assistance.

We wuzz Rushunnns.

A day earlier, several hundred people gathered in the city chanting support for Wagner while waving Russian flags. “We’re fed up,” said Omar Issaka, one of the protestors. “We are tired of being targeted by the men in the bush. ... We’re going to collaborate with Russia now.”

IseDaDiva
07-29-2023, 07:11 PM
https://apnews.com/article/niger-coup-west-africa-wagner-bazoum-c233b0d2becf61ebb00c5705941fc168

Nigger general says he beez HNIC now. I wonder if the nogs are chopping each other up with machetes yet?

Maybe the chopping took place off-camera, but that video is quite impressive, with the masses of roiling black smoke. Well done, Niger niggers! Reminds me of a funny YT video, "I'm a nigger from Niger!"

We’re going to collaborate with Russia now.”

Wow. I bet Putin held a celebration, knowing he has the backing of a bunch of stone-aged ooga-booga sub-simians armed with machetes and blocks of concrete.

Whitey Ford
07-29-2023, 08:10 PM
Goddamnit, it's even worse than I feared. Putin is going to feed the niggers so they can keep popping out even more record numbers of niggers.

Russian President Vladimir Putin promised African leaders tens of thousands of tons of free grain Thursday, following international condemnation for allegedly endangering the world’s food supply by bombing Ukrainian ports and reneging on a landmark export deal.

Speaking at an event in St. Petersburg dedicated to Russia-Africa ties, he also said the war in Ukraine was “very significantly heated” at the moment.

Putin announced he would give 25,000-50,000 tons of “free grain” over the next three to four months to six countries: Somalia, Burkina Faso, Eritrea, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic and Mali.

“We will also provide free delivery of these products to consumers,” he said to applause.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-africa-free-grain-ukraine-war-black-sea-grain-rcna96632

IseDaDiva
07-30-2023, 12:14 PM
Russian President Vladimir Putin promised African leaders tens of thousands of tons of free grain Thursday,

So the infection has spread even there. To show what a great person you are and to get approval, you feed niggers and announce you are doing so. Cuz, of course, hongry, worthless niggers are always available, just hanging around waiting for free meals. "Look! I feed niggers. How bad can I be?" If a Russian leader is looking for woke points, we are truly at the end of times.

I really wonder what the average Russian, not exactly living in the lap of luxury, thinks about this benevolence to primitive, lazy-ass spear-chuckers, a benevolence they themselves have never been shown. I have a feeling they might not approve since they already have to support and deal with "migrant" Afrocoons slithering into and knuckling around their country.

Feeding niggers is always a very, very bad idea. It reminds me of a day at the waterfront with a boyfriend and saying to him, "Let's give that poor seagull a bit of our pizza crust."

We were immediately mobbed by large, aggressive, brazen birds snatching food from our hands and driving us from our picnic.

haywood
07-30-2023, 12:44 PM
So the infection has spread even there. To show what a great person you are and to get approval, you feed niggers and announce you are doing so. Cuz, of course, hongry, worthless niggers are always available, just hanging around waiting for free meals. "Look! I feed niggers. How bad can I be?" If a Russian leader is looking for woke points, we are truly at the end of times.

I really wonder what the average Russian, not exactly living in the lap of luxury, thinks about this benevolence to primitive, lazy-ass spear-chuckers, a benevolence they themselves have never been shown. I have a feeling they might not approve since they already have to support and deal with "migrant" Afrocoons slithering into and knuckling around their country.

Feeding niggers is always a very, very bad idea. It reminds me of a day at the waterfront with a boyfriend and saying to him, "Let's give that poor seagull a bit of our pizza crust."

We were immediately mobbed by large, aggressive, brazen birds snatching food from our hands and driving us from our picnic.

And even those BIRDS are better behaved than niggers!!

animal mother
07-30-2023, 03:03 PM
Goddamnit, it's even worse than I feared. Putin is going to feed the niggers so they can keep popping out even more record numbers of niggers.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-africa-free-grain-ukraine-war-black-sea-grain-rcna96632

Nah, Putin does not give two fucks about these niggers, it's just a ploy to plunder the natural resources (rare earth minerals and the like) just like the Chinese are doing.