PDA

View Full Version : DEVONTA And QUASHAVIS Busted For TNB!!

Master Sergeant
07-28-2017, 03:09 PM
http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20170726/raid-nabs-two-possible-gang-members

Police vice and narcotics raided a NIGGER CRIB on Spann Street and arrested two alleged gang members.

Devonta ONeil Nance, 24, and Delonta Quashavis Leach 24, were arrested in the raid of Leach’s residence at 8:50 a.m. During the raid officers found two grams of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, moonshine and a stolen handgun.

Scourmont
07-29-2017, 08:29 AM
During the raid officers found two grams of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, moonshine and a stolen handgun.

The real stuff or the store bought crap? Niggers aren't intelligent enough to operate a still besides, their instant gratification gene doesn't allow them to actually wait before a final product is made.

IseDaDiva
07-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Devonta ONeil and Delonta Quashavis

I guess there's no need to ask if they're really niggers.:lol

So is TNB an official criminal offense punishable under the law? If not, it should be.

Master Sergeant
08-02-2017, 10:31 AM
TNB is an "un" official crime amongst us that know the beasts true nature. I have a connection to some of the best shine ever produced out of the western virginia mountains. My source told me he met the maker of this stuff and he was an old Nigger man. I almost shit thinking I've been drinking this stuff for years figuring it was a bunch of good ole boys in the mountains making it. I guess a few groids possess the ability to do more than sling muh-dikk and smoke crack rock.