PDA

View Full Version : Snake heads on a plane

Wog worrier
07-25-2023, 01:35 AM
Sitting here on a flight from London to Amsterdam. Thankfully it’s only a 45 minute torture trip. I’m surrounded by evil looking snake heads and the one across the aisle had to ask the flight attendant how to put the seatbelt on. I assume an IQ in the 70s. The smell is also rancid. I hate niggers.

haywood
07-25-2023, 08:44 AM
Sitting here on a flight from London to Amsterdam. Thankfully it’s only a 45 minute torture trip. I’m surrounded by evil looking snake heads and the one across the aisle had to ask the flight attendant how to put the seatbelt on. I assume an IQ in the 70s. The smell is also rancid. I hate niggers.

Who DOESN'T?! Even niggers HATE niggers!!

Ray Cizzums
07-25-2023, 10:33 AM
Nigger hair stylin's - be it wild wool, brillo privet hedge, or nest-o-snakes - always puts off a B.O./gym sock aroma,
because they can't/won't/don't wash the goddamn things...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
07-25-2023, 08:57 PM

I wonder who likes niggers? 22998

Hope you made it to your destination unscathed.

Tar Remover
08-02-2023, 02:36 AM
EVERYTHING in nature hates niggers.