PDA

View Full Version : Dindus want to be white

Espantoon
07-23-2023, 09:59 AM
I can't blame them, I would want to change my appearance if I looked like a gorilla and had steel wool on my head.

https://www.theroot.com/skin-lightening-remains-disturbingly-prevalent-in-the-b-1850664213

IseDaDiva
07-23-2023, 10:53 AM
OH, for... As if lightening their black hides will improve their appearance or make them not-niggers. Why do they want to be white, anyway? I thought they hate YT. Of course, mulatto and octoroon groids are bigots who look down on the really black nogs.

iMO, white niggers look even more hideous than black ones. White niggers in Africa are an endangered species since the black niggers hunt them down to use in their juju rituals. Don't they believe that "White Nigger Lives Matter"?

Ignatow
07-23-2023, 02:18 PM
OH, for... As if lightening their black hides will improve their appearance or make them not-niggers. Why do they want to be white, anyway? I thought they hate YT. Of course, mulatto and octoroon groids are bigots who look down on the really black nogs.

iMO, white niggers look even more hideous than black ones. White niggers in Africa are an endangered species since the black niggers hunt them down to use in their juju rituals. Don't they believe that "White Nigger Lives Matter"?

Yep, whiteness won't make them human. Japanese snow monkeys have pale skin, but we wouldn't call them human. It all boils down to human genes, aka Homo sapiens sapiens, not sub-simian nigger DNA even worse than Homo erectus.

These days there's lot of coalburners parading their ugly beasts and they're proud of them. You committed bestiality, and a sprog is a good result? Hell no!

And no human DNA will change a nigger, even for a thousand generations. Part monkey is monkey. There's the 0.2% of DNA that is purely human, and any introduction of nigger DNA will not be able to corrupt the human part, that's why it is unattainable for these abominations to say they are human.

This is truth. Unfortunately, we're always told were the same, and clear thinkers know we are not.

Niggers are Useless
07-23-2023, 06:50 PM
That is a disgusting picture. I thought for a second, I had a new avatar, but that is truly horrible to see. That looks more like some alien species that has picked up the nigger nostrils, dead eyes, and nappy fur.

Jim Crow
07-24-2023, 06:38 AM
Whiteness won’t make niggers human.Just makes them an albino nigger! Same ugly nigger looks,smell and behavior.