PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army financial counselor nigger stole $9 million from Military Gold Star Families

Whitey Ford
07-22-2023, 06:30 PM
Former US Army financial counselor charged with defrauding Gold Star families

https://i.imgur.com/SI8Mbag.jpg

A former U.S. Army financial counselor from New Jersey was criminally charged on Friday with defrauding grieving military families out of life insurance payments, causing millions of dollars of losses while reaping big commissions for himself.

The U.S. Department of Justice charged Caz Craffy, 41, of Colts Neck, New Jersey, through a 10-count indictment with wire fraud, securities fraud and making false statements targeting members of at least two dozen Gold Star families.

Advertisement · Scroll to continue
Craffy "preyed upon these vulnerable families," U.S. Attorney Philip Sellinger in New Jersey said at a news conference. "Stealing from them will not be tolerated."

Craffy, who is also known as Carz Craffey, also faces civil charges from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Then the financial genius nigger "invested" the money he stole from these military families and lost over $3 million of it.

Authorities said that from May 2018 to November 2022, Craffy manipulated his victims into transferring $9.9 million of survivor benefits into private brokerage accounts he controlled, separate from his work for the Army.

Craffy then allegedly made more than 1,000 unauthorized trades in the accounts, generating over $3.4 million of losses while collecting more than $1.4 million of commissions for himself.

And he told them not to check their accounts, so as not to notice that the evil nigger had stolen their cash.

One widow, who wanted to invest conservatively for her children's college expenses and for her mother, allegedly lost 60% of her $400,000 investment, which Craffy had said could grow to $1 million in seven years.

Sellinger said Craffy sometimes concealed losses by telling victims not to check their account statements.

The SEC, meanwhile, said that in a "particularly egregious" case Craffy misappropriated $50,000 from the retirement account of a 13-year-old girl after her father had died.

That is one evil, sick nigger, stealing from a 13 year old girl who lost her father. :fume

https://www.reuters.com/legal/former-us-army-financial-counselor-charged-with-defrauding-gold-star-families-2023-07-07/

Ray Cizzums
07-22-2023, 07:57 PM
Niggers, and financial counseling ? In the age of Obama ? I sure hope no white folks were this stupid.
Watching too many television commercials - the Allstate nigger, and similar magics, has warped people's minds.
Think monkey, who can't release his grip on the biscuit enough, to get it out of the jar....
:bugeye

DR Spook
07-22-2023, 08:08 PM
I hope no white folks fell victim to this shitskin, but since the majority of deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan were white I fear many white folks did. I’d love to meet this shitskin and give him some counseling from a retired NCO.