PDA

View Full Version : Auto Glock Nigger Kaint Breeve! A Case Study in Nigger Ailments and Crimes

Nigger Wrangler
07-21-2023, 10:44 PM
For your Friday evening viewing pleasure, out of the Great State of Arkansas.

So the nigger is pulled over, and does his best Jesse Owens impression, running behind a house into the woods, police hot on his tail. And wouldn't you know it... once caught, the nigger developed a lung condition and couldn't breathe, had a broken leg and couldn't stand, and his footses hurt! The nigger whines throughout the rest of the program.

"Oh please suh, let me go!" "I just got out of jail!" "Let me call my mama!"

This allong with a constant restating of his various injuries and medical emergencies. Stereotypes exist for a reason!

Just once I'd love to hear police tell one of these niggers that since they are required to put down a seriously injured horse, and since the nigger has so many injuries, they are going to have to shoot it too!!

Past the glorious TNB, the nigger also dropped a Glock with a "switch" installed, which can land you up to 10 years in the Federal pen, and of there were drugs in his lady friend's car, which she was quick to point out belong to him!

This is some hilarious monkeyshines, to say the least.

There's a link to the police report as well.

Enjoy the nigger show.

https://youtu.be/PQsGYF8ihX4

CoonsЯus
07-22-2023, 03:51 AM
which she was quick to point out belong to him

" dat shit nuh mine...dat shit buh-lungz tuh himz "

:lol

I love it when niggers treat niggers like niggers....because they're niggers !!

Ray Cizzums
07-22-2023, 08:31 AM
That is one whiny bitch nigger ! The feds could send him to Nigger U for 10 years, and he'd have to do 80% of it, minimum.
If he was white, he'd be doing the whole 10 years. Amazing how even little nigger faggots like this are carrying these full auto
pistols. The government wants niggers to get shooty, then use it as an excuse to disarm all Americans....
:bugeye

Unregistered
07-24-2023, 04:57 PM
Full auto pistols, regardless of caliber (except maybe .22lr, and even then you would probably want your gun to be as heavy, weight-wise, as possible for accuracy; I suppose .223 remington in a M249 would be just as useful, but good luck finding one of those), are in most cases, useless except in extreme self defense situations, and once you shoot your wad, so to speak, you are going to be completely defenseless. I'd rather have something like a 10mm glock, semi-auto. It's basically a .357 mag with magazines and a slide to help with the recoil.

And it will absolutely fuck people up. In legally defensible self-defense situations, of course. If you use it to attack an enforcer of the law while they are performing their duties, don't be surprised if you end up in the morgue instead of jail or prison. It may or may not be true, but I heard a rumor that suggested that police officers hate cop killers with a divine passion.

Tar Remover
08-02-2023, 04:28 AM
Niggers are fuckin' idiots....

Uh caintz breeves! I dindu nuffinz! Let call muh mammy on my sail foam! Please DO stop breathing, dumb ape.

Ray Cizzums
08-02-2023, 08:54 AM
Niggers are fuckin' idiots....

Uh caintz breeves! I dindu nuffinz! Let call muh mammy on my sail foam! Please DO stop breathing, dumb ape.
The sooner this nigger gets made into a "No breathe", the better....
:bugeye