PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Technology

Buck Simian
07-28-2017, 12:28 PM
I am not speaking of nigger inventions, because short of things like ebola and rape there are none. I am speaking of pieces of modern technology that niggers just can not put down. Now cell phones are a given, niggers are born with those in their paw these days. I am more or less looking for items which white people look at as useless trinkets yet niggers love. For instance, I give you the Bluetooth radio/waterbottle. Yep, a radio and a water bottle with Bluetooth technology all wrapped into one. some nigger at work actually had one of these. Had it synced to his phone so everyone could listen to his music even though we didn't want to. Walking around the building with his water bottle in his paw while blasting out MC Niggedy Nigs latest rap.

Any others we can think of? Please share!

Moolie Mook
07-28-2017, 02:27 PM
All that LED light trim crap that adorns their hoopties.

Cracka Jack
07-28-2017, 03:39 PM
All that LED light trim crap that adorns their hoopties.

Saw that for the first time a few days ago. Blood red around the headlights on a 20 year old BMW.

Buck. Anything that's shiny and/or spins.

MineEvolved
07-28-2017, 05:23 PM
Modern technology? Niggers are still fascinated by the various shades and textures found in a lump of shit.

Boy
07-28-2017, 06:02 PM
If it blinks, twinkles, flashes, spins, buzzes repetitively a nigger will buy it, now just add some obnoxious bongo music to it and every pavement ape within tree swinging vine range will blow it's entire welfare check on or kill his hommie for it.

Buck Simian
07-29-2017, 01:09 PM
Here is a nice item of nigger technology. These were big sellers around 2 Christmas's ago, the magical hoverboard. Of course though it did not hover like the Marty McFly Back To The Future version. Initially these were big sellers for kids but overtime niggers discovered that they didn't need to walk anymore. Lazy creatures. I have seen the same nigger riding along on one of these two times this past week. Not some teenaper, a full grown 6 foot tall 220 pound buck nigger. As slow as it goes he could easily walk faster, but hey. Walking is too much like work!

Gallo
07-30-2017, 01:13 PM
For years now it's been the nigger concept of taking a ratted out old car and put an expensive set of stereo and speakers in it, effectively transforming Toby's rustbucket 1981 Buick into a Ghettoblaster on wheels.

Toby only paid $300 for that car, but it's sporting a $3000 stereo system and $800 spinner rims.