PDA

View Full Version : Somalicoon Youths Riot - Not Enough Play Stations and Cash

Boy
04-07-2017, 09:58 PM
I guarantee the German government and Merkel gave the feral Somalicoon shit demons what they wanted.

The migrants had only been in Germany for two weeks when they became violent, threatening to beat the member of staff tasked with their care unless he fulfilled demands including giving the teens game consoles, more pocket money, and moving them to accommodation in a bigger city.
The Somalis, who are reportedly between the ages of 15 and 17, destroyed most of the furniture and “demolished” the kitchen in their taxpayer-funded living quarters.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/child-refugees-rampage-game-consoles/

AFN_Weasel
04-08-2017, 06:00 AM
The Somalis, who are reportedly between the ages of 15 and 17, destroyed most of the furniture and “demolished” the kitchen in their taxpayer-funded living quarters.

I don't get it, I really don't. Why let such filth into your country in the first place, and then give it housing subsidies? I thought Angela Merkel was smarter than that, but I guess I was wrong.

OutragedYT
04-08-2017, 07:47 AM
I don't get it, I really don't. Why let such filth into your country in the first place, and then give it housing subsidies? I thought Angela Merkel was smarter than that, but I guess I was wrong.

This kind of self destructive behavior truley shows that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder.

Gul Dukat
04-08-2017, 06:38 PM
It's also part of the Kalergi (sp.) plan.