PDA

View Full Version : Texas batwings another nigger

IseDaDiva
07-28-2017, 08:49 AM
Just the routine and overdue snuffing of a murder monkey after the taxpayers fed and clothed his ass for 13 years, but what is interesting are the comments:

Adios #$%$.....

He SHOULD have gotten a needle just for having the name "TaiChin." As it is, he should have been executed the day after conviction. :lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-court-denies-last-ditch-appeal-halt-texas-015021816.html

Buck Simian
07-28-2017, 04:35 PM
TaiChin? Another one of those Asian honor role/exchange students?

zagnut
07-28-2017, 07:54 PM
Boo Hoo...another one gets the spike. If his representation was so bad they could drag in a couple more gurneys for the amberlamps chasers. I'll bet in 13 years he has done nothing more than fist bump his cell mates and pigeon walk the block. "I gots fucked because Perry Mason never showed up." Another one down and many more to go. I'd wager that Texas could not clear death row in 50 years if they whacked one a day from now until then. For everyone they whack two more show up behind them.

FEDUPMEX
07-28-2017, 11:05 PM
No fucking loss

Summary of Incident

On 2/26/2004 in Bexar County, Texas, Preyor entered the apartment of his girlfriend, a twenty year old white female (coal burner), and fatally stabbed her. As Preyor fled the scene, he allegedly stabbed an adult Hispanic male that was in the apartment.

Race and Gender of Victim
White Female

Chimpwhipper
07-30-2017, 12:11 PM
As soon as a nigger is convicted he/she/it should be taken out back and shot. The event should be televised for us whiteys to enjoy, and to show niggers what's in store for them.

Rape Ape
07-30-2017, 06:36 PM
Enjoy Hell, nigger!
:jenkem
:traybat