PDA

View Full Version : Sheboons are becoming midwives

Espantoon
07-17-2023, 11:43 AM
https://jezebel.com/midwife-abortion-care-1850631246

Actually, as long as they delete more future niglets, I am all for this. Hopefully, their poor training and low IQs will result in some dead future felon factories in the process.

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2023, 12:32 PM
Ho lee fuk, what could go wrong ? These silly sheboons will often be killing two shitbirds with one rock, with no consequences.
At Froggy Dolph's Family Planning Centers, we have to keep the dead mammies to a minimum. I'd be happy to reveal my tried and true
boot-to-the-ute treatment, but that rarely leads to a double batwing outcome. Lets see the "Midwives" give it a go....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
07-17-2023, 01:27 PM
Michelle Drew, of Ubuntu Black Family Wellness Collective (https://www.ubuntucollective.org/) in Wilmington, Delaware, was the workshop’s lead instructor.

I see many daid larvae and dead gravid sheboons. Carry on, Michele!

The stupidity of sows is nicely summed up here: ("Precious"?)

Precious acquired a heart condition during one of her pregnancies; she lost two-thirds of her heart function and was advised that she shouldn’t get pregnant again. But she did

Well, of course, she did. You can no more stop a sow barebacking any buck that comes along than you can stop the moon from rising.

In the end, Precious gave birth to her baby at 32 weeks and then she died of heart failure.

But it's not the fault of The Precious for spreading without birth control, oh, no. It's the fault of doctors who wouldn't extract the larva at 14 weeks.

Oh, well. The loss of another breeder sow is not exactly a tragedy, but still, the taxpayers now have to support the sprogs (How many? Two? Ten?)Precious shat out before her demise.

Ignatow
07-17-2023, 01:46 PM
Ubuntu doesn't belong in a first world superpower. This facility needs to be relocated to the dark continent or Haiti. Niggers helping niggers, imagine that.

Only click clack and bix nood spoken there. Savages.

IseDaDiva
07-17-2023, 07:25 PM
Ubuntu doesn't belong in a first world superpower. This facility needs to be relocated to the dark continent or Haiti. Niggers helping niggers, imagine that.

Only click clack and bix nood spoken there. Savages.

Savages, indeed.

I can picture the birthing room and the sows with impeccable beside manners: "Get ova heah, ho. We gon get dat li'l muhfuggah out."

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2023, 07:54 PM
The "Ubuntu Black Family Wellness Collective" ? Niggers, please !
Did "Dr. Shabazz" weigh in on this controversy ? How about General Mosquito Spray ?
I can't believe "Precious" ignored medical advice. That am a first, in da black coomunity.
P.S. - she also weighed 600 pounds.... :lol

IseDaDiva
07-17-2023, 10:59 PM
The "Ubuntu Black Family Wellness Collective" ? Niggers, please !
Did "Dr. Shabazz" weigh in on this controversy ? How about General Mosquito Spray ?
I can't believe "Precious" ignored medical advice. That am a first, in da black coomunity.
P.S. - she also weighed 600 pounds.... :lol

The real Ubuntus have the secret to happiness!

Well, the naked savages don't look all that happy. Maybe their Libtard handout didn't arrive on time.