PDA

View Full Version : Ashley's mother told police that she “knew this was going to happen” when she started dating DeJuan

Whitey Ford
07-14-2023, 11:41 PM
34-year-old woman identified in Merrillville homicide; suspect in custody

https://i.imgur.com/NXhDo9g.jpg

CROWN POINT — A woman who was shot and killed Thursday behind a Menards has been identified as Ashley Bitikofer, 34, of Portage, the Lake County coroner's office said Saturday.

Dejuan Boyd McIntyre was arrested Friday and charged Saturday with murder and attempted murder, Merrillville police Cmdr. Matthew Vasel said.

Officers continued to search the area and located Bitikofer, who was dead from a gunshot wound.

McIntyre and Bitikofer were supposedly in a "tumultuous" relationship that had ended a few weeks prior, Vasel said.

Bitikofer’s mother told police that she “knew this was going to happen” due to the nature of their relationship, charges stated.

Charging documents said that McIntyre and Bitikofer had dated for approximately a year before they split.

Tumultuous? Violence and beatings are just nigger foreplay.

McIntyre also purportedly got a motel room for himself and Bitikofer a few nights prior to the shooting, charges stated. Police obtained text records from Bitikofer’s phone and found that she texted her friend on Thursday around 10:33 p.m. “Dejaun just came in” and then again around 10:39 “He was in the room. Put his hands on me,” according to the probable cause affidavit.

This mudshark skank whore NEVER learned her lesson. Good riddance!

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/merrillville/34-year-old-woman-identified-in-merrillville-homicide-suspect-in-custody/article_54fcb67e-07d2-11ee-84c2-5322fb18acaf.html#tracking-source=mp-in-article

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-15-2023, 12:18 AM
Hhaha, a motel room…. One last muh dikk in some motel room with a bed that vibrates and a heart shaped jacuzzi no doubt. Niggers are hilarious. No home to take em to, cep baby mama house, so to da jizz motel we go.