PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber runs over nigger

Thin White Duke
07-28-2017, 01:44 AM
Doing the first ever useful thing in his life, Justin Bieber managed to run down some nog photographer while leaving church. So while I doubt this was deliberate, because Biebs is wiglet nigger lover, we can probably credit his bad driving skills and maybe some divine touch in play as well.

Maurice Lamont, the photographer that Justin Bieber accidentally struck with his vehicle after leaving The City Church service in Beverly Hills, California, on Wednesday, is speaking out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/photographer-hit-by-justin-bieber-gives-recovery-update-says-the-singers-a-good-kid-and-accidents-happen/ar-AAoVtBt?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Not unexpectedly, Bieber did a shit job and didn't finish it, and the nig is surprisingly not playing the nig lotto, but is instead basically sucking Bieber's dick while also pointing out what a sawed-off manlet he is.

"Isn't that something? He's a good kid though. I think the truck was a little bit too big for him though 'cause there's no way he could see over the front."

God damn everything around this little bastard is weird.

MineEvolved
07-29-2017, 01:45 AM
Just think of all the bucks he's going to suck off on camera, to show how loving he is of niggerkind. I'll bet he throws a benefit concert for the monkey.