PDA

View Full Version : 6yo battle-sowlett fights off kidnapper

jenkemfactory
07-11-2023, 04:12 PM
A six year old battle-sowlett fought off kidnapper. You have to admit, the wild savage sure puts up a fight. Only a nigger can take such punishment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna93680

Chimp Detester
07-11-2023, 08:57 PM
Uhhh.... Was that kidnapper by chance just president-alleged Joe "Beijing" Biden just wanting to sniff its hair?? Just curious...

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-11-2023, 09:36 PM
I don’t know which one to root for. Both despicable.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Just look at that sowpotomus mammy - squatting her fat ass in those cribs on your dime and shitting out a bunch of sprogs for you to support. I'm so glad she can afford to pay for the niglet's and her own hairdid and all those scribbly tats and I bet she has the latest iPhome. Sickening.

So where was the pappy in all this? Oh, right. :lol

(Venegas) was also placed on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold

One of those "undocumented migrants" looking for a "better life"?

Jim Crow
07-12-2023, 05:15 PM
“Biting”is a self defense tactic of all savage primates and vile beasts. hopefully, the bastard that would be stupid enough to even try and kidnap a nigger dies from rabies.

Niggers are Useless
07-12-2023, 06:32 PM
Mammy teaches sprog to bite. Also to use EBT cards, Steal Blunt wraps, and chase down bucks to rut.

Niggers are Useless
07-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Uhhh.... Was that kidnapper by chance just president-alleged Joe "Beijing" Biden just wanting to sniff its hair?? Just curious...

B iden
L ikes
M inors

IseDaDiva
07-15-2023, 08:04 PM
“Biting”is a self defense tactic of all savage primates and vile beasts. hopefully, the bastard that would be stupid enough to even try and kidnap a nigger dies from rabies.

That is a fact. I never knew about this until I start watching my court shows. One of them was so horrific it stuck in my mind. Two enormous, 300lb lesbo sows got into a fierce battle and one of them bit the other's monstrous, hanging udder so badly the sheboon had to go to the hospital. They ooked about the savage fight and biting like it was something normal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but now know it's just part of the daily lives of niggroes. Yet, I'm told they're just like us.

The bitten sow:

haywood
07-15-2023, 10:23 PM

I guess Joe wanted to sniff "pubic" hair!!

Ray Cizzums
07-16-2023, 12:26 AM
That is a fact. I never knew about this until I start watching my court shows. One of them was so horrific it stuck in my mind. Two enormous, 300lb lesbo sows got into a fierce battle and one of them bit the other's monstrous, hanging udder so badly the sheboon had to go to the hospital. They ooked about the savage fight and biting like it was something normal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but now know it's just part of the daily lives of niggroes. Yet, I'm told they're just like us.

The bitten sow:

How now. brown cow ? :lol
:bugeye