PDA

View Full Version : Amazon manager steals $16M

jenkemfactory
07-11-2023, 01:44 PM
What happens when you hire a nigger and give it power? I'll give you one guess. How did you guess so fast?
That's right, it steals. This one stole $16M and buys useless junk.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/07/amazon-manager-who-led-9-4m-theft-ring-gets-16-years/

jenkemfactory
07-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Here's the chimp. Looks more like the janitor or a homeless junkie.

Ignatow
07-11-2023, 04:28 PM

There should be a rule not to sell anything human invented to niggers.

Imagine, that's an Amazon manager. Ugly as sin and thieving as usual. You can't take any nigger seriously. Even billionaire niggers are just that, nigger rich with butt ugly niglets. Only fools take niggers as our equals, really. Worse are the miscegenators.

animal mother
07-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Also involved in the plot were Demetrius Hines, who worked in loss prevention for Amazon, and human resources assistant Laquettia Blanchard, the feds said

A couple of other niggers involved here. No need for photos, the names speak for themselves.

Espantoon
07-11-2023, 06:39 PM
It's not like a fat sow driving a Lamborghini is suspicious or anything.

Kagman
07-11-2023, 07:19 PM

Great research.... Amazon probably paid a premium for having a nigger look so much like an ape. What a shit-beast

In terms of Amazon's losses. First, I could not give a rat's ass if they lost everything... Second, the millions stolen does not add up to couch cushion change for Bezos

CoonsЯus
07-12-2023, 06:22 AM
Niggers are installed for this very reason, as their is no victim of their crimes. The CEO can talk about how disappointed they are in their ' trusted staff ' with never mentioning the fact that they are a bunch of thieving niggers and we knew this from the start. It's perfect for them. They can please the lunatic crowd by showing everybody that they are diverse positive in their hiring strategy and without saying a word about race and then can show you the end result of this insanity.....without even a ' we told you so ' smile and getting to keep that $20m a year job.

Niggers are born thieves and they will steal and thieve at every possible turn. That's what they do and that's why they're black. Would I employ niggers to earn $50k a week ? Oh fuck yeah I would !! I'd join that nigger club faster than a jungle-bat out of hell ! I'd even consider deleting my CO account !

Kagman
07-12-2023, 09:27 AM
A couple of other niggers involved here. No need for photos, the names speak for themselves.

:roflThat's funny... I read the article as well and every one of the names listed just screamed 'COON!'

Jim Crow
07-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Proves management was either a bunch of liberal idiots or stupid niggers. No way that a brainless low IQ sub primate nigger should get away for so long. Anyway, it’s going to NU. personally, I would rather it go back to Africa, or the cemetery, where it really belongs.

Niggers are Useless
07-12-2023, 06:42 PM

Between the three of these mensa members their combined IQ probably tops out at 66. There had to be a race traitor in the mix somewhere. Keep looking folks. There is more to this than these niggers.

Marchin Looter Coon
07-24-2023, 02:27 PM
I work at Chimp-A-Zon and I guarantee you this happens more often than you may think

IseDaDiva
07-24-2023, 07:08 PM

Of course, there's no need but I always like to see the primitive sub-simians being given positions of responsibility by cowed Libtards begging for woke points.

As always niggers use their ill-gotten gains for bling, expensive cars and other shit that appeals to niggers.

haywood
07-24-2023, 10:25 PM

Amazon made that primate a manager?! Proof that we need to get RID of apefirmative blacktion!!

Whitey Ford
07-25-2023, 11:04 AM
Great research.... Amazon probably paid a premium for having a nigger look so much like an ape. What a shit-beast

In terms of Amazon's losses. First, I could not give a rat's ass if they lost everything... Second, the millions stolen does not add up to couch cushion change for Bezos

Spot on. The liberal monopolists of America have been so successful at stamping out competition and consolidating their market share (especially with the COVID scam) at the expense of the midlle class, that they are super wealthy enough now to indulge their vile pet hobbies. Their vile pet hobbies like nigger enabling, putting trannies on beer cans, mutilating the genitals of underage school children, getting dementia clown geriatric puppet stooges like Biden elected and other foul society destroying activities. Gotta "Force those behaviors!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brt6ENkUczg