PDA

View Full Version : Not even 2 lesbo cops can stop crazy nig

Whitey Ford
07-10-2023, 04:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsy9bYr8j9Q

That dude who came and saved the day is just a security officer at a nearby club who heard the commotion. He came over and literally said, "I got him girls, I got him." I know the tweet mentions that the lady cops are "LGBT" so I can't help but wonder if he misgendered them when he called them "girls." The girls certainly didn't care, because they were too busy letting him completely take over the situation, even though he is not a police officer.

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-these-2-female-nyc-officers-try-to-arrest-a-very-small-man-and-fail-miserably

Niggers are Useless
07-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Diversity hires on display yet again. Incapable of doing their job but checked a nice block in the Departments ESG category.

Ignatow
07-10-2023, 11:43 PM
A drugged out chimp is strong, but the female cops are all equal to men and sheeeit until this situation happens.

In all fairness, the apes really are stronger than humans... because they are wild and savage. But brain power and not ape muscle power rules, all the time.

Kagman
07-11-2023, 05:54 AM
What you are looking at are force diluters, not force multipliers. I offer this respectfully to the good women here, women simply do not have, in most cases, the physical strength of men... On every felony stop or arrest, most forces require a male cop to be present.

As for She-boon cops some liberal was stupid enough to hand a badge... well, they're not human so they do not count and they'd still get the shit beaten out of them, in most cases

Ray Cizzums
07-11-2023, 11:09 AM
NY State troopers used to have a height requirement, which I think was 6', and would have to make it through a challenging
boot camp-type academy. They were well known for cracking skulls first, asking questions later, and the same applied to "getting
shooty". Fucking with them was not recommended. There were no ladies on the force. I've actually had butch lesbians try to act
tough with me - one was so ugly, I thought it was a guy (she started crying when I called her out). Another wasn't happy when a
girl she was hitting on decided to talk to me instead. She about pissed herself when I stood up to straighten things out. I've seen
females that could shoot, were physically fit, mentally tough, etc. - but they lack the life experience that males go through. Guys
know the consequences of violent action - there's talking it, and there's doing it. Don't play lumberjack, unless you can handle the log...
:bugeye