PDA

View Full Version : unqualified sow doc demand body cams to catch racists

jenkemfactory
07-08-2023, 12:11 PM
Sow witch doctor demand all wear bodycam to catch honkey racists.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12277875/Woke-Yale-physician-demands-doctors-forced-wear-BODYCAMS-catch-racist-staff.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-08-2023, 01:23 PM
'I have witnessed countless racist behaviors toward Black patients, often coupled with conscious and cruel statements,' Calhoun, who is black, wrote in the piece. 'I have heard White nurses joke that young Black children will probably join gangs and doctors describe the natural hair of Black people as “wild” and “unkempt.”'

Where is the lie doctor nigger?

Kagman
07-08-2023, 03:41 PM
The comments on this article are interesting.... The most up votes go to those questioning this sow's ridiculous claims

Marse Igor
07-08-2023, 03:55 PM
'I have witnessed countless racist behaviors toward Black patients, often coupled with conscious and cruel statements,' Calhoun, who is black a nigger sow ju-ju witch at best, wrote in the piece. 'I have heard White nurses joke that young Black children will probably join gangs and doctors describe the natural hair of Black people as “wild” and “unkempt.”'

Where is the lie doctor nigger?

Well, the lies start as soon as the blubber lips star flapping as always!

First, this thing, with a misleading Human name is not even a physician, let a lone a medical doctor...

Calhoun is described as an 'expert in the mental health effects of anti-Black racism' - despite the fact she is still a third-year resident doctor at Yale.

Second, niggers ooked for body cams for da rayciss po-po until the cameras actually starting being used. Now those same cameras are tools used for the rayciss profiling of otherwise innocent alter boys, apespring apestonauts and nuclear emgineers coming home from midnight basketball tournements wiv dey grannies, and sheeit.

Third, and I can share with confidence, that no one in the medical profession would be stupid enough to share their true thoughts about niggers with a groid in view or within earshot. I daresay real medical professionals share the same views as we do here, based on first hand obsevations and none are so stupid as to say so if they wish to keep their jobs.

Finally, I hope the the beast called "Amanda Calhoun" is able to take what little YT ju-ju knowledge "she" was able to absorb staight back to da Muddalnd for the culturally appropriate care of its degenerate ilk.
Hell! Dem cure-all albino ju-ju parts are much more readily availble back in Apefrica! I believe that is a much more vibrant, rayciss free and holistically viable solution.

Jim Crow
07-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Me thinks, it’s perfectly normal for a human doctor to laugh when a sub human species croaks.After all,it’s one less nigger felon on the streets to rape your wife or daughter,break into your home,mug you at knife point while you’re walking to your vehicle after your shift,ect…
Wop bop bam bam who likes a nigger?And the hate in everybody is a gettin much bigger!