PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates says his mudshark daughter is jealous of his encoonter w/ Nigerian nigger celebs

Whitey Ford
07-08-2023, 04:36 AM
Bill Gates Gives Kudos To Afrobeats, Says Daughter Was Jealous Of Him Meeting Burna Boy And Rema During Nigeria Trip

https://i.ibb.co/pxC2fnv/phoebe-gates-1-687x1024.jpg

Bill Gates revealed his daughter was jealous of him meeting Afrobeats stars Burna Boy and Rema during a business trip to Nigeria this week.

According to Hollywood Unlocked, Gates delivered his opening address on Wednesday at an event called ‘Advancing Africa: Unleashing the Power of Youth in Science and Innovation’ and co-created by Lagos business school Co-Creation Hub.

Gates said his 20-year-old daughter, Phoebe, fell in love with the infectious genre and the Nigerian culture. She was jealous of her father, who met two of the genre’s most popular singers.

“When my daughter Phoebe heard I was coming to Nigeria, she said, ‘You’re lucky to go see Burna Boy and Rema.’ So, I had to look them up… because I’m so ‘hip,'” Gates explained.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bill-gates-gives-kudos-afrobeats-131614440.html

animal mother
07-08-2023, 09:07 AM
All the money in the world and this mega cuck spawned a filthy mud shark whore. I hope he keeps visiting Africa and winds up in a pot of the groid’s stew.
:nigbbq:africa

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-08-2023, 09:35 AM
All the money in the world and this mega cuck spawned a filthy mud shark whore. I hope he keeps visiting Africa and winds up in a pot of the groid’s stew.
:lol I was thinking something similar. Bill Gates with a flaming tire around his neck came to mind. Now I can’t get the image of Tyrone the groid stirring his cuck white ass around in a pot out of my head.

IseDaDiva
07-08-2023, 12:07 PM

Good idea!

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Good idea!

:rofl

Groid_Rage
07-11-2023, 01:07 AM
Really, he must really care a lot about his kid if he's okay with her sleeping with that shit-ape. :witchdoctor