PDA

View Full Version : Sow Covers Oil-Driller with Concentrated Sulfuric Acid...His Face Dissolved, Sow Gets Just 12 Years in NiggerU

Kagman
07-03-2023, 11:18 PM
So much acid was thrown by this sow it literally dissolved the bones in his face. This guy was a Prof. Engineer. I guess he missed that class where the rest of humans were told to STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS. He was put into a coma for 3 months to quell the unending pain. Since this occurred in Belgium, DrillerBoi had the option for assisted suicide which he went for...

The filthy sow ended up with just 12 years in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRGtGy4EKk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRGtGy4EKk)

Chimpwhipper
07-05-2023, 04:52 AM
I don't understand (other than being in rebellion against nature) why anything White would go with subhuman filth like niggers.... :(

IseDaDiva
07-05-2023, 05:42 PM
So much acid was thrown by this sow it literally dissolved the bones in his face. This guy was a Prof. Engineer. I guess he missed that class where the rest of humans were told to STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS. He was put into a coma for 3 months to quell the unending pain. Since this occurred in Belgium, DrillerBoi had the option for assisted suicide which he went for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRGtGy4EKk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRGtGy4EKk)

Jesus, look at that primitive-looking sheboon, 20 years his senior, with the ratty wig. I guess no pretty YT girls measured up to his vicious, bestial, sub-simian. Fine and good. He got what he wanted but I am willing to bet every nickel I have that had he chosen a girl of his own species, no acid would have burned his face off. So, first-degree murder merits only a token prison sentence if you're a nigger.

I didn't watch the video but I assume he might have tried to leave the sow, and we all know that trying to escape your nigger is a death sentence. Oh, well.

Jim Crow
07-05-2023, 07:24 PM
What a repulsive, hideous looking beast!
Any human that has sex with that thing deserves to get their face dissolved with acid. For starters!

Kagman
07-05-2023, 11:57 PM
What a repulsive, hideous looking beast!
Any human that has sex with that thing deserves to get their face dissolved with acid. For starters!

"For starters..."

As brutal an attack as that was, even by nigger standards, I had to laugh at that one!

Whitey Ford
07-06-2023, 05:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h06rQln.jpg

Espantoon
07-06-2023, 06:33 PM
I know sows often utilize nigger napalm (boiling water or oil) on their bucks, but I haven't heard of one using acid before. Usually that is a tactic of a male sandnigger on his woman when she attempts to break up with him.

Kagman
07-06-2023, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h06rQln.jpg

Wow.... GREAT find. Someone on another site mentioned that there were no pics of this poor guy as the injuries were so horrendous... As mentioned above, after 3 months of a medically induced coma, this guy chose euthanasia ...Eye sight gone.. Facial bone structure partially dissolved... Thigh dissolved into the femur.... I taught chem for many years and I never took working with Sulfuric Acid lightly... Always geared up with rubber apron, full face shield, and elbow high rubber gloves. I don't know if it was working with this stuff, but I actuated the lab shower just to make sure it worked... I could not shut the thing off. Luckily this was the tropics and the pipes were exposed out side - with valves. I shut it off out there but not before at least 20 gallons got put down.. In fact, I pretty much always avoided using the stuff. It's the most commonly used acid worldwide. From car batteries to fertilizer production, the stuff is everywhere. Let's just say I worked in an isolated school district and real medical help was far far away..

This was a handsome man.... Accomplished... an Engineer... WTF would he be doing with such a creature???? You want to say 'Serves you right, Driller', but phvk, something really went wrong somewhere... Clearly his parents sent him down the wrong path... Liberals, no doubt...

IseDaDiva
07-06-2023, 07:18 PM
Wow.... GREAT find. Someone on another site mentioned that there were no pics of this poor guy as the injuries were so horrendous... As mentioned above, after 3 months of a medically induced coma, this guy chose euthanasia ...Eye sight gone.. Facial bone structure partially dissolved... Thigh dissolved into the femur.... I taught chem for many years and I never took working with Sulfuric Acid lightly... Always geared up with rubber apron, full face shield, and elbow high rubber gloves. I don't know if it was working with this stuff, but I actuated the lab shower just to make sure it worked... I could not shut the thing off. Luckily this was the tropics and the pipes were exposed out side - with valves. I shut it off out there but not before at least 20 gallons got put down.. In fact, I pretty much always avoided using the stuff. It's the most commonly used acid worldwide. From car batteries to fertilizer production, the stuff is everywhere. Let's just say I worked in an isolated school district and real medical help was far far away..

This was a handsome man.... Accomplished... an Engineer... WTF would he be doing with such a creature???? You want to say 'Serves you right, Driller', but phvk, something really went wrong somewhere... Clearly his parents sent him down the wrong path... Liberals, no doubt...

No kidding. Such a good-looking guy with a brain. WHAT happened that made him think a hideous, vicious sow old enough to be his mother was The One? Alas, we'll never know.

Ray Cizzums
07-06-2023, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=Kagman;243490]So much acid was thrown by this sow it literally dissolved the bones in his face. This guy was a Prof. Engineer. I guess he missed that class where the rest of humans were told to STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS. He was put into a coma for 3 months to quell the unending pain. Since this occurred in Belgium, DrillerBoi had the option for assisted suicide which he went for...

I'd use her head as a wild wool soccer ball, and boot it in the front door of the police station - for the win...... GOAL!!!!!!
:bugeye