PDA

View Full Version : 7-11 in Tacoma WA Robbed by 5 Niggers?, 2 Teenapers Crash into a Truck While Escaping Killing Driver

Groid_Rage
06-29-2023, 03:22 PM
The perp's names aren't being released but we know these are niggers.
-- 5 people robbing a 7-11 at gun point.
-- Their paw gun misfires, thank god.
-- Running from the cops they crash and kill an innocent man.
Semi driver killed near JBLM in high-speed crash with fleeing armed robbery suspects

Two armed robbery suspects in an SUV who were trying to get away from Lakewood Police slammed into a semi-truck near JBLM, killing its driver.

At 12:44 a.m. Thursday, five masked suspects held up a clerk and customers at a 7-Eleven at 3116 Sixth Avenue in Tacoma. Several of the suspects had handguns, according to Tacoma Police.

Cash and some of the customers’ belongings were taken before the robbers left in a dark Kia SUV. A customer said when one suspect tried to rob them, the robber pulled the trigger but his gun did not fire.

Officers reviewed security footage from the store and sent photos to all on-duty police units in Pierce County, saying there was probable cause for first-degree robbery.

At about 5:30 a.m., a Lakewood officer spotted the suspects’ SUV in the Tillicum neighborhood and tried to pull it over, but the driver sped off. Seconds later, a semi-truck that was on the Berkeley Avenue overpass heading down to southbound I-5 was hit by the suspects at a high speed. The impact caused the tractor — or cab — of the semi to spinhttps://news.yahoo.com/semi-overturns-5-ramp-near-151324355.html
:gorilla

CoonsЯus
06-30-2023, 08:11 AM
The same old outcome. Niggers ruin everything. Stay away from the black plague !

Ray Cizzums
06-30-2023, 10:25 AM
It took 5 African retards to rob a 7-11, and completely fuck their pathetic lives up. Seen it multiple times here in NY.
40+ years ago, a schoolmate of mine, who was a club date musician, went to a diner with his band, after a late night gig.
Several armed niggers took the place over, assaulting and robbing everyone there, then took a couple of girls in the back for muh
dikk. My friend was sitting in the booth, when one spook swung his gun around, hit it on the post, and it discharged, shooting him
in the gut. This poor guy has needed a colostomy bag ever since. The five spoons were sentenced to decades in Nigger U, but they
got parole after serving 20 + years. Wild niggers ruin everyone's lives, if allowed. After that incident, I always went armed, when
doing the late night diner thing, which was SOP after last call, in the crazy 1980s.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
06-30-2023, 11:35 AM
It took 5 African retards to rob a 7-11, and completely fuck their pathetic lives up. Seen it multiple times here in NY.
40+ years ago, a schoolmate of mine, who was a club date musician, went to a diner with his band, after a late night gig.
Several armed niggers took the place over, assaulting and robbing everyone there, then took a couple of girls in the back for muh
dikk. My friend was sitting in the booth, when one spook swung his gun around, hit it on the post, and it discharged, shooting him
in the gut. This poor guy has needed a colostomy bag ever since. The five spoons were sentenced to decades in Nigger U, but they
got parole after serving 20 + years. Wild niggers ruin everyone's lives, if allowed. After that incident, I always went armed, when
doing the late night diner thing, which was SOP after last call, in the crazy 1980s.
:bugeyeSorry to hear about your pal. But niggers should at least be castrated to qualify for parole.

CoonsЯus
06-30-2023, 12:12 PM
But niggers should at least be castrated to qualify for parole.

AND then shipped to Wakanda with a half way back drop option !!