PDA

View Full Version : Niggers lose $930K on The Wall

Sandy
06-26-2023, 11:44 PM
Mrs. S was watching while I paid some bills. I can't stand these contemporary game shows. When they aren't stupid, they're rigged, and often they're both. It must have been Nigger Appeasement Night, to make BLM happy that niggers are getting a fair chance on game shows. More than a fair chance, actually. Three lucky drops like that? No way. What happens in a lot of game shows is that we never, ever see them live for a reason, because they'll keep dropping the ball until we get the right result.

I'll admit I got interested when the one nigger got up over a million, lost a little, and still had $990K. I got interested because I wanted to see if the other nigger would screw it up. And it didn't disappoint, because the other nigger signed the contract for $60K! :lol After taxes, that money won't even last them the summer by the time they spend it on KFC (especially the one married to a niggerpotamus, that thing wanted at least 10 buckets after the show), hoes, and drugs.

Afterward was what I guess is a revival of The Weakest Link. That has to be the stupidest, weakest game show concept I've ever known. I've seen clips of Sale of the Century that were more interesting and ran more smoothly. The first to get kicked off the team? The niggersow from Hawaii, which complained and said, wellz, its beez gowna homez ta Habbayee warez its beez all warm an sheeit, anz dem othurz kins goez homez ta Jersey orz werebbuz.

Stupid niggers!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-27-2023, 05:20 AM
I was watching some old 80s family feud episodes recently with Richard Dawson kissing every damn female contestant on the show. Anyways, the nigger famblies back then knew their place and tried their best to be human. I root against them every time :lol

Ray Cizzums
06-27-2023, 10:34 AM
"And it didn't disappoint, because the other nigger signed the contract for $60K! :lol"

Hopefully that amount was subject to a Back-to-Africa residency requirement, non-reversible - of course....
:bugeye