PDA

View Full Version : German mother & daughter open their heart & home to afghan refugee Fuwad-he stabs them after they reject his sex offers

Whitey Ford
06-25-2023, 11:54 AM
‘We welcomed him as a friend’ – Afghan migrant in court for stabbing German mother and her daughter after she rejected sexual relationship

https://i.imgur.com/s0tRPnl.png

An Afghan migrant, who is accused of nearly killing a mother and her daughter in a stabbing attack after the 16-year-old rejected his desire to enter a relationship, is currently standing trial in a German court for his alleged crime. Prosecutors say the 27-year-old man, Fuwad O., who had claimed refugee status, was welcomed as a friend by the mother and daughter in the German city of Speyer, but when the younger 16-year-old daughter turned down his advances, he stabbed her in a rage.

The women seemed to express surprise that they ended up being stabbed, with the mother later telling the police: “We welcomed him as a friend.”

After the attack, the mother was close to death due to her injuries, but doctors saved her life during an emergency operation. Both victims required long hospital stays to recover from their severe stab wounds.

https://rmx.news/article/we-welcomed-him-as-a-friend-afghan-migrant-in-court-for-stabbing-german-mother-and-her-daughter-after-she-rejected-sexual-relationship/

IseDaDiva
06-25-2023, 12:41 PM
The women seemed to express surprise that they ended up being stabbed, with the mother later telling the police: “We welcomed him as a friend.”

The "right think" brainwashing and propaganda are a stunning success story.

Ignatow
06-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Nothing will happen until the citizens change leadership in these European nations. But how else will that happen? Not through debate, nor civil discussion...but you know, the hard way.

Kagman
06-25-2023, 04:28 PM

Downloaded that one..........

Kagman
06-25-2023, 04:33 PM
The real joke here is that this filthy, asslifting animal will get a minimum jail sentence as the Judge will chalk it up to 'cultural misunderstanding'.... To be sure, the mother and daughter might, in part, be blamed (they are responsible, but not for the reasons the court will attribute it to)

All of IzSlime has its foundations built on violence. Give this animal what it knows... Cut off your hands for stealing under sharia law... well.. Cut off his nads for sexual abuse......... Makes perfect sense to me

IseDaDiva
06-25-2023, 05:00 PM
The real joke here is that this filthy, asslifting animal will get a minimum jail sentence as the Judge will chalk it up to 'cultural misunderstanding'.... To be sure, the mother and daughter might, in part, be blamed (they are responsible, but not for the reasons the court will attribute it to)

All of IzSlime has its foundations built on violence. Give this animal what knows... Cut of your hands for stealing under sharia law... well.. Cut off his nads for sexual abuse......... Makes perfect sense to me

For sure the punishment will be negligible.

I'm thinking what happened here is a consequence of living on social media and knowing only what you read there with the constant praise and sympathy for niggers and muzzies.
. Anyone with a broader outlook would ask themselves, "This is a species that shoves gays off rootops, mutilates little girls, and stones women to death if they go on an unapproved date with a man. Do I think he'll be the perfect gentleman living with me and my young daughter?"

Wants to be woke and get kudos from libtards. Ends up nearly dying from stab wounds.

BTW, this mother is responsible for her daughter's injuries and I hope she accepts the blame. You're supposed to protect your children, you stupid, stupid, woke-wannabe bitch.

Niggers are Useless
06-25-2023, 06:47 PM
Too bad it wasn't a full nest cleaning. Supporting sand niggers is no different than trying to elevate the NAPA. It always ends this way. I am pretty confident to say that the 16 yr will be bred by a Napa or a sandy due to her guilt from social media.

Kagman
06-26-2023, 02:42 AM
For sure the punishment will be negligible.

I'm thinking what happened here is a consequence of living on social media and knowing only what you read there with the constant praise and sympathy for niggers and muzzies.
. Anyone with a broader outlook would ask themselves, "This is a species that shoves gays off rootops, mutilates little girls, and stones women to death if they go on an unapproved date with a man. Do I think he'll be the perfect gentleman living with me and my young daughter?"

Wants to be woke and get kudos from libtards. Ends up nearly dying from stab wounds.

BTW, this mother is responsible for her daughter's injuries and I hope she accepts the blame. You're supposed to protect your children, you stupid, stupid, woke-wannabe bitch.

Nicely done... Very much so...