PDA

View Full Version : Quora liberals

Ignatow
06-24-2023, 04:39 PM
Occasionally I go to Quora just for science opinions, law, animals, whatever. Today I saw a post on a girl and her pet. 99% are saying "why does race and color still matter today?". Initially praising the OP that she didn't think it wasn't ok for her daughter to date a "black boy", she later got attacked for calling it "boy". She was rayciss.

I just thought beastiality is a grave misdeed. I suppose I'm not modern enough. Though I wish the mudshark a good life of nigger beatings and abuse them OJ treatment.

haywood
06-25-2023, 01:55 PM
Occasionally I go to Quora just for science opinions, law, animals, whatever. Today I saw a post on a girl and her pet. 99% are saying "why does race and color still matter today?". Initially praising the OP that she didn't think it wasn't ok for her daughter to date a "black boy", she later got attacked for calling it "boy". She was rayciss.

I just thought beastiality is a grave misdeed. I suppose I'm not modern enough. Though I wish the mudshark a good life of nigger beatings and abuse them OJ treatment.

Be a mud shark whore, end up in a mortuary drawer

Kagman
06-25-2023, 04:37 PM

Liberals lost touch with reality a long time ago. Hey.. bearded dress-wearers with a tampax up their ass are women... How much of a stretch is it that mudshark sunglasses are a sign of affection?