PDA

View Full Version : Nigger mail

MightyWhite
06-22-2023, 08:36 AM
I bet when it goes through the post office it will be very easy to trace. Doesn't sound like it will last long...who in their right mind would lick the back of something that bad. I guess this is what they call 'Junk Mail'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86CSth2EAO4

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2023, 09:05 AM
I bet when it goes through the post office it will be very easy to trace. Doesn't sound like it will last long...who in their right mind would lick the back of something that bad. I guess this is what they call 'Junk Mail'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86CSth2EAO4
That stamp will undoubtedly taste like an orangutan's asshole. We still haven't seen the Harriet Tubman $20 bill -
because they know that they will quickly be adorned with all manner of racial "slurs", and the bill will be referred to
by the dreaded N-word. Not to mention that Hariet Tubman's face could stop a clock. Put Aunt Esther on there instead.
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-07-2024, 04:00 AM
They chose a real nice pic of that stamp monkeyshine didn't they. He looks like a spook frozen in a police flood lamp.
The only really watchable thing in the whole video ( for all of 2 seconds ) was the cute Asian chick between the two overstuffed chimps.

What human would watch anything on TV when they are forced to engage with such unpalatable and ugly species stinking up the screen,
not to mention the non-stop nigger celumbrashuns.

haywood
03-07-2024, 09:35 AM
That stamp will undoubtedly taste like an orangutan's asshole. We still haven't seen the Harriet Tubman $20 bill -
because they know that they will quickly be adorned with all manner of racial "slurs", and the bill will be referred to
by the dreaded N-word. Not to mention that Hariet Tubman's face could stop a clock. Put Aunt Esther on there instead.

I remember when fred sanford said he could press that b@+che$ face in dough and make GORILLA cookies!! As much as I HATE niggers, that jigaboo show was FUNNY!! It showed niggers as they were in their natural habitat!!

ShitSkinScientist
03-08-2024, 05:28 PM
Some people may rather spit on a face of such a stamp instead of licking its back.:lol

Whitey Ford
03-09-2024, 09:15 PM
It's the only stamp niggers can use to mail prison letters to their niggerfriends in lock up. ;)

Ray Cizzums
04-20-2024, 10:55 PM
I remember when fred sanford said he could press that b@+che$ face in dough and make GORILLA cookies!! As much as I HATE niggers, that jigaboo show was FUNNY!! It showed niggers as they were in their natural habitat!!
Redd Foxx coined the term "Buffarilla", one of my all time favorites.

haywood
04-21-2024, 01:52 PM

Mine, TOO!!

Jim Crow
04-21-2024, 07:31 PM
Mine, TOO!!

This is a clip from the “legal eagle” episode of Sanford and son. It’s the one where red fox says “ look at all the niggers in here, there’s enough niggers to make a Tarzan movie “It’s uncensored. But when they showed it on 6.5 catchy TV Orlando a while back, they bleeped it out. That’s a fucking crock of liberal shit!

https://youtu.be/7HQiqvwQ5Xk?si=RCZza-j55r3qhoIs

haywood
04-22-2024, 11:22 AM
This is a clip from the “legal eagle” episode of Sanford and son. It’s the one where red fox says “ look at all the niggers in here, there’s enough niggers to make a Tarzan movie “It’s uncensored. But when they showed it on 6.5 catchy TV Orlando a while back, they bleeped it out. That’s a fucking crock of liberal shit!

https://youtu.be/7HQiqvwQ5Xk?si=RCZza-j55r3qhoIs

I REMEMBER that episode!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-22-2024, 07:55 PM

Damn, all this time I thought you made it up Ray.... Redd Foxx... ? :lol

He pissed on a $500,000 offer to make a special to celebrate his 50th year in nigga showbiz, because he preferred acting like a nasty nigger than getting paid,
way back when that was still some real money.

haywood
04-24-2024, 12:08 PM

Tru Dat, MAING!! :unigger:rofl:bobble

SC Anemia
04-24-2024, 08:20 PM

That shit was funny AF. You know, I wonder if TV niggers ever consider that they're still shuckin n jiving for the white man's entertainment. Just like back in the old minstrel shows. We're still laughing at the shines.

haywood
04-24-2024, 09:34 PM
That shit was funny AF. You know, I wonder if TV niggers ever consider that they're still shuckin n jiving for the white man's entertainment. Just like back in the old minstrel shows. We're still laughing at the shines.

Tru dat, Maing!! Or I remember in the past we had Al Jolson, now we have justin trudeau!! Or is it castreau?!