PDA

View Full Version : Poor Ethiopians are starving because corrupt niggers steal YT's food aid

Espantoon
06-22-2023, 02:59 AM
Lol, this has been going on for as long as I have been alive. Western countries deliver sacks of food, the government or military hijacks/grabs it and sells it, and the poor niggers starve. They are always having some kind of catastrophe, drought, locusts, war, etc.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/millions-of-ethiopians-go-hungry-again-as-international-aid-is-paused-after-massive-theft

Ignatow
06-22-2023, 03:24 AM
Lol, this has been going on for as long as I have been alive. Western countries deliver sacks of food, the government or military hijacks/grabs it and sells it, and the poor niggers starve. They are always having some kind of catastrophe, drought, locusts, war, etc.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/millions-of-ethiopians-go-hungry-again-as-international-aid-is-paused-after-massive-theft

That's why I say screw them all, stop giving them anything. Their population will starve, who cares? They're not anyone's responsibility but their own. Can't feed yourself, why produce a child? Same with the always pregnant border niggers.

And the moment they get help, whitey racist, we'z demand ekwality and sheeeit.

Yes we're equal they say, but when they're helped, they are ungrateful. Only a fool would fall for that shit going on for decades. Useless niggers.

Groid_Rage
06-23-2023, 12:51 AM
Niggers are sprouting out of Africa in record numbers thanks to all the food and medical aid white libtards give those useless :gorilla S

Kagman
06-23-2023, 12:55 AM
What liberals consider a good job

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-23-2023, 01:07 AM
That's why I say screw them all, stop giving them anything. Their population will starve, who cares? They're not anyone's responsibility but their own. Can't feed yourself, why produce a child? Same with the always pregnant border niggers.

And the moment they get help, whitey racist, we'z demand ekwality and sheeeit.

Yes we're equal they say, but when they're helped, they are ungrateful. Only a fool would fall for that shit going on for decades. Useless niggers.
I can proudly say I have never given a nigger a penny. I can remember thinking those poor niggers weren’t getting any Sally Struthers money back when I was a teenager and watching those commercials. For just 25 cents a day, you could feed little click clack mcbonenose. Ha! I’d rather light bills on fire than give it to those fuckers.

Ray Cizzums
06-23-2023, 10:09 AM
Call me an animal rights activist if you want,
but I'm more concerned for African wildlife, than I am for niggers.
:bugeye

Celticgirl
06-24-2023, 09:30 AM
Whites are trying to overrule mother nature and you cant do it. Sometimes you have to let nature take its course. My dad said years ago they have to lower their birthrate. Period. Nothing else will work. Whites keep throwing good money after bad.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-24-2023, 10:29 AM
Whites are trying to overrule mother nature and you cant do it. Sometimes you have to let nature take its course. My dad said years ago they have to lower their birthrate. Period. Nothing else will work. Whites keep throwing good money after bad.
Exactly, if you feed 2 starving niggers, they will mate and make 5 more starving niggers to feed.