PDA

View Full Version : Georgia, police using pics of bucks in target practice

jenkemfactory
06-22-2023, 01:10 AM
Police in Georgia are using pictures of niggers in their training.
Aren't they just being inclusive? It's part of their diversity training. What's the problem?

https://news.yahoo.com/police-chief-calls-images-white-214136694.html

Ignatow
06-22-2023, 03:20 AM
That's just called realism, and practicality. Hey I'd shoot at any gorilla that fires at me. Maybe they need more equitable representation of border and sand niggers.

tweakstick
06-22-2023, 04:42 AM
Police in Georgia are using pictures of niggers in their training.
Aren't they just being inclusive? It's part of their diversity training. What's the problem?

The problem is that they are wasting our tax dollars instead of using actual niggers. They're even a renewable resource.

haywood
06-22-2023, 06:58 AM
That's just called realism, and practicality. Hey I'd shoot at any gorilla that fires at me. Maybe they need more equitable representation of border and sand niggers.

I AGREE!! Have pictures of achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmed along with shitavious!! Dat dun beez diversity n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2023, 09:18 AM
"Sends the wrong message to the black community" ? Bullets and a Rodney Kang-type ass beating are the only things they understand, ffs.
Reminds me of when I used to use pics on the pages of TV Guide for pellet gun targets. Jim Crow said the other day that he shoots .22 rimfire
at pics of niggers that he downloads and prints. Niggers should be happy we don't practice on the real thing...
:bugeye

nigfreewisconsin
06-22-2023, 03:50 PM
I hope the white guy pictures are really of some over the top wigger punk. Those are the one thing I find more disgusting than a nigger. Any human race acting like a nigger, is worse than a nigger.

jenkemfactory
08-14-2023, 02:29 PM
Update: not racist!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/review-finds-no-racial-bias-after-ga-police-use-photo-of-black-man-for-target-practice-during-class/ar-AA1fg9io

How do you plead, racist or not racist?

Moe_Gibbs
08-15-2023, 03:36 AM
The problem is that they are wasting our tax dollars instead of using actual niggers. They're even a renewable resource.

Way too renewable if you ask me.

Jim Crow
08-15-2023, 07:28 AM
"Sends the wrong message to the black community" ? Bullets and a Rodney Kang-type ass beating are the only things they understand, ffs.
Reminds me of when I used to use pics on the pages of TV Guide for pellet gun targets. Jim Crow said the other day that he shoots .22 rimfire
at pics of niggers that he downloads and prints. Niggers should be happy we don't practice on the real thing...
:bugeye

Yep. LaCoon’s ugly face got my grandson’s groups w/his 10/22 rifle close to 1/2”@50 yrds!Obammy and big Big Mike’s ugly mugs also helped improve my accuracy to under 1/4” w/my Anshutz 22 @ 50yrds.Proof that niggers can be helpful if used properly!

CoonsЯus
08-15-2023, 11:55 AM
Should have been Nigvon Fartin. That would have caused an Uncle Ruckus ! :lol The lazy niggers and their ' supporters ' would have been out ' a protessin ' in the streets...quite near to the clown shoe shop.