PDA

View Full Version : Pistol whippin' Chimpout on the DART, TNB whenever they feel like it

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-16-2023, 12:51 AM
As usual when the chimping starts, the ooking, the pants falling off monkey asses, sowboons screeching...

it never ends does it

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKwynFZP/dart-co.png

https://news.yahoo.com/man-pistol-whipped-dart-train-164200265.html

Ray Cizzums
06-16-2023, 07:12 AM
Look at that hefty sow, wearing a skintight body suit. With Lizzo running loose,
every sheboon porker under 250 pounds thinks it's svelte...
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-16-2023, 07:31 AM
Look at that hefty sow, wearing a skintight body suit. With Lizzo running loose,
every sheboon porker under 250 pounds thinks it's svelte...

:lol

Damn skrait !

Went into a Target recently and now there are posters of gap toothed nappy haided buffarillas plastered all over the store. Even tho there's nary a nog in the whole place.
Between that and the "gay displays" including children in the line up, Target is headed for the shit list for rubbing everyone's nose in the woke stank !

Ray Cizzums
06-16-2023, 08:27 AM

Damn skrait !

Went into a Target recently and now there are posters of gap toothed nappy haided buffarillas plastered all over the store. Even tho there's nary a nog in the whole place.
Between that and the "gay displays" including children in the line up, Target is headed for the shit list for rubbing everyone's nose in the woke stank !
I was in Target 10 years ago, and in the aisle, they had a life-sized cardboard cutout of a very hot young teen in a bikini.
I see two girls who work there laughing, so of course, I ask them if it's for sale. They go "Oh my god, every guy who
sees this wants to buy it". I'm guessing every guy wretches when they walk by the buffarilla posters, as intended....

Ignatow
06-16-2023, 11:01 AM

Damn skrait !

I was at Target 2 days ago. They still have their gay pride colorful shit right when you enter the main shopping area. Disgusting gay niggers and deviants. Love is love, they say. Store is full of dark wooly negresses, and nigger faggots posing as faggots. Then there's the hybrid freckled half simian abominations. Whale sized sheboons posing as if they exercise.

I was forced to enter Target to get to my CVS I've been using for over 10 years. The plus side is not one nigger works at the pharmacy.

Walmart is worse, they play Messican music every fourth song. Why'd I want to even hear that shit? Really? I don't understand it, don't want to understand it, don't want anything to do with tacos while shopping.

There's been a lot of attacks lately on illegal sidewalk vendors lately. People are getting fed up off the devolution of California as a third world shithole.

IseDaDiva
06-16-2023, 11:57 AM
I was at Target 2 days ago. They still have their gay pride colorful shit right when you enter the main shopping area. Disgusting gay niggers and deviants. Love is love, they say. Store is full of dark wooly negresses, and nigger faggots posing as faggots. Then there's the hybrid freckled half simian abominations. Whale sized sheboons posing as if they exercise.

I was forced to enter Target to get to my CVS I've been using for over 10 years. The plus side is not one nigger works at the pharmacy.

Walmart is worse, they play Messican music every fourth song. Why'd I want to even hear that shit? Really? I don't understand it, don't want to understand it, don't want anything to do with tacos while shopping.

There's been a lot of attacks lately on illegal sidewalk vendors lately. People are getting fed up off the devolution of California as a third world shithole.

"Love"? Yeah, I guess, if anyone's idea of love is AIDS-infected bucks cornholing each other, and filthy, massive sows in heat rutting with anonymous niggers jus' passin' through. Very romantic.

Ain't love grand!