PDA

View Full Version : Tranny banned from White House gayfests for showing implants.

IseDaDiva
06-15-2023, 09:53 AM
The White House said a transgender model would be banned from future events due to photos and videos that show her topless on the South Lawn during an LGBTQ Pride month celebration on Saturday.

Rose Montoya, a trans model and activist, was among hundreds invited by the Biden administration to mark Pride Month, which is observed every June.

Topless? But it's a man, baby. This is all too messed up for me. The only good part of this forced, insane agenda is that the backlash is gathering momentum. Mental illness is tragic but no one should be promoting it as desirable.

Brands have also faced more criticism in recent months for featuring LGBTQ people in their advertising or selling LGBTQ-inclusive merchandise. Bud Light faced boycotts in April — which have negatively affected sales (https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/bud-light-sales-falling-amid-mulvaney-backlash-no-end-in-sight-rcna85832) — after featuring Dylan Mulvaney, a trans influencer, in an ad campaign.

Target announced last month (https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/target-pride-collection-threats-employees-rcna85931) that it was pulling some LGBTQ-themed items from stores following what a company spokesperson described as “threats” to employees over this year’s Pride Month merchandise.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/white-house-bans-trans-activist-topless-photo-pride-event-rcna89116

haywood
06-15-2023, 10:05 AM
Topless? But it's a man, baby. This is all too messed up for me. The only good part of this forced, insane agenda is that the backlash is gathering momentum. Mental illness is tragic but no one should be promoting it as desirable.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/white-house-bans-trans-activist-topless-photo-pride-event-rcna89116

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I am so SICK of this trans BULL$HI+!!

IseDaDiva
06-15-2023, 12:46 PM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I am so SICK of this trans BULL$HI+!!

You and me both! Go live yourlives and quit forcing them on us.

Showing off its fake cantaloupe halves:

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-15-2023, 01:21 PM
I thought they love degeneracy. You degeneracyphobic liberals in the white house make me sick!

animal mother
06-15-2023, 02:01 PM
This latest display of perversion just got Trump another million votes.

IseDaDiva
06-15-2023, 03:30 PM
I thought they love degeneracy. You degeneracyphobic liberals in the white house make me sick!

I think Joe liked it, until it flashed the bolt-ons. Probably trying to cop a feel here.

Ignatow
06-15-2023, 03:51 PM
Trannies need to be deported to Haiti. Deplorable pieces of shit that have no place in the natural world.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-15-2023, 04:07 PM
I think Joe liked it, until it flashed the bolt-ons. Probably trying to cop a feel here.

It’s such fake bullshit. There is no 80 yr old man on the damn planet that supports this garbage.

haywood
06-15-2023, 11:04 PM
You and me both! Go live yourlives and quit forcing them on us.

Showing off its fake cantaloupe halves:

That FREAK will ALWAYS have XY chromosomes!! Every notice how niggers, leftists and the LGBTQ mafia are the BIGGEST narcissists!! "LOOK AT MEEZ" to da' tenf degree!!

Defund Welfare
06-17-2023, 09:12 PM
Pretty gross and unprofessional. I’ve seen a lot more mothers speaking up on this stuff since they’re protective of their kids since they’re so impressionable. These issues should have been nixed a long time ago but people chose to be magnanimous towards these victim groups until they get hijacked by activists looking for political clout.

I really should feel sorry for them because they’re just exploited by the drug companies for profits, as I mentioned in an earlier post. A lot of them are really shitty people so I’ve kind of lost my drive to care.

On one of the Reddit trans communities there was a post from one person saying his “GF” told “him” men couldn’t feel pain and “he” asked for advice and all the replies were just “dump the bitch” or “fuck that cunt”. Yeah, really kind and caring community you got there. That’s just one example, it gets much worse.
Since states are finally starting to cut HRT treatments for minors there’s also a huge surge in posts about making their own HRT at home, like a meth lab. What could go wrong there?
I’m also pretty sure those forums are populated by paid shills and activists that don’t actually participate in any of this. It’s a huge medical scam. I can’t believe I’m a bad person for pointing this out. Again, I’d feel bad but they act so shitty it’s just so hard to want to. In a decade or so these poor sobs are going to be so full of regret for the system that scammed them like this.

IseDaDiva
06-17-2023, 11:09 PM
Pretty gross and unprofessional. I’ve seen a lot more mothers speaking up on this stuff since they’re protective of their kids since they’re so impressionable. These issues should have been nixed a long time ago but people chose to be magnanimous towards these victim groups until they get hijacked by activists looking for political clout.

I really should feel sorry for them because they’re just exploited by the drug companies for profits, as I mentioned in an earlier post. A lot of them are really shitty people so I’ve kind of lost my drive to care.

On one of the Reddit trans communities there was a post from one person saying his “GF” told “him” men couldn’t feel pain and “he” asked for advice and all the replies were just “dump the bitch” or “fuck that cunt”. Yeah, really kind and caring community you got there. That’s just one example, it gets much worse.
Since states are finally starting to cut HRT treatments for minors there’s also a huge surge in posts about making their own HRT at home, like a meth lab. What could go wrong there?
I’m also pretty sure those forums are populated by paid shills and activists that don’t actually participate in any of this. It’s a huge medical scam. I can’t believe I’m a bad person for pointing this out. Again, I’d feel bad but they act so shitty it’s just so hard to want to. In a decade or so these poor sobs are going to be so full of regret for the system that scammed them like this.

I predict a rash of suicides when some 25-year old tranny suddenly wakes up, realizes no more attention is to be had, that he really doesn't want to be a woman, and wishes he had his weenie back.

Tar Remover
06-28-2023, 11:37 PM
It made Gorilla Harris jealous because he had nicer tits than SHE did.

Jim Crow
06-29-2023, 04:54 AM
Fits right in with the current administration.It could become Dr Rachel Levine’s assistant.