PDA

View Full Version : Buck destroyed I95 highway along Philly, PA, fuel truck

jenkemfactory
06-12-2023, 04:53 PM
A buck truck driver lost control of a fuel carrier. The truck flipped and exploded. The incident collapsed major highway I95.

https://6abc.com/amp/i-95-collapsed-in-philadelphia-fire-overpass/13371656/

animal mother
06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
It only takes one nigger to cause millions of dollars in damage and present a major inconvenience to humans for months to come.

At least the buck had the good sense to bat wing itself in the process.

:nigbbq

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2023, 07:45 PM
8500 gallons of unleaded, and a perfectly good tractor/trailer - gone too soon...because somebody hired a negro.
:bugeye

Ignatow
06-13-2023, 02:55 AM
I had no idea it was a nigger. Ok, accounting time. Cost to repair freeway. Cost of inconvenience to humans. Finance and interest and overhead costs to rebuild structure. Deduct from reparations budget. Keep doing everyday, for all nigger crime and destruction. Pretty soon niggers won't be paid, and will be so poor we can ship them back to niggerlands.

Niggers are Useless
06-13-2023, 06:55 PM
Well that proves it was a terrorist act then. Case closed, the nigger did it.

haywood
06-13-2023, 11:29 PM
It only takes one nigger to cause millions of dollars in damage and present a major inconvenience to humans for months to come.

At least the buck had the good sense to bat wing itself in the process.

:nigbbq

The ONLY good result of the buck's STUPIDITY!!

Sandy
06-26-2023, 11:56 PM
I used to drive I-95 now and then in NY and CT. It's even more of a commuter corridor down in that part of PA, I see!

Imagine how many seething humans there are, and also how many should be, because their drives to work just doubled or tripled, all because of just another dumbass nigger.