PDA

View Full Version : First time poster, what a great site.

GringoLoco
06-12-2023, 04:02 AM
Hello everybody! Thanks for letting me part of this community. I have enjoyed reading the posts in here for the last 4-5 years and even went through withdrawl when the site was down. Such great content and I so enjoy the comments.
When I was 12 I read a small blurb in the back of the newspaper one day. In Boston a nigger was chimping out and had its 2 yr old niglet by the feet and was bashing its haid against the pavement. When the cops came the nigger started the swinging and hitting the cops with the dead niglet. I remember feeling for the cops and wondering why are these animals out on the streets. Now I see this was just Tuesday for these fuckers.

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Welcome aboard, GringoLoco !
You are among friends....
:bugeye

MightyWhite
06-12-2023, 10:33 AM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun. And just remember you stated when you were 12 you read a blurb in the back of the newspaper. Just remember your lucky to be human...even niggers can't read at that age.

Ignatow
06-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Welcome friend, have fun here.

CoonsЯus
06-21-2023, 05:03 AM
Glad you signed up to share your contempt and disdain for the horrific tar calamity that is the nigger !

IseDaDiva
06-21-2023, 01:57 PM
Hello everybody! Thanks for letting me part of this community. I have enjoyed reading the posts in here for the last 4-5 years and even went through withdrawl when the site was down. Such great content and I so enjoy the comments.
When I was 12 I read a small blurb in the back of the newspaper one day. In Boston a nigger was chimping out and had its 2 yr old niglet by the feet and was bashing its haid against the pavement. When the cops came the nigger started the swinging and hitting the cops with the dead niglet. I remember feeling for the cops and wondering why are these animals out on the streets. Now I see this was just Tuesday for these fuckers.

Yes. Bucks of the species have been known to use niglets as shields or weapons. It seems they have not yet learned that a niglet will not stop a bullet.

Anyway, welcome! About time you signed up! :lol

Groid_Rage
07-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Yes. Bucks of the species have been known to use niglets as shields or weapons. It seems they have not yet learned that a niglet will not stop a bullet.

Anyway, welcome! About time you signed up! :lolWell a niglet shield can protect them from say buckshot or a low velocity pistol bullet or at least blunt most of the projectile's impact.

Groid_Rage
07-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Welcome to CO. tyrone

Yes, Bahstun is run by nigger loving liberal garbage.
They constantly lie on behalf of them like the nigger trannies with the kids in their ghetto project flat

Tar Remover
08-02-2023, 12:37 PM
WELCOME, Gringo! Grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!

:club:cellblockwelcome