PDA

View Full Version : Hello all. Thank you for giving me a site to vent. The Nigger Loving is out of control and need to be addressed.

Niggers are Useless
06-07-2023, 07:05 PM
Hello members. I am glad to be able visit a site that allows me to express my frustration over the incessant nigger loving being shoved into every aspect of our lives. Niggers now believe they have free reign to what they want whenever they want to whoever they want. Humans get prosecuted for standing up to nigger crimes. It's well beyond tolerable levels and having a wonderful site full of like-minded nigger hating individuals allows some sanity back into my otherwise sick of the nigger loving existence.
I look forward to commenting on the stories posted. Current events provide so many Nigger stories that are never covered in the main media outlets. It is refreshing to read on the actual nigger crimes against humans, animals, and niggers that we never see elsewhere.
Thank you for having me.
And remember,
Niggers are Useless.

Ignatow
06-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

Ray Cizzums
06-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Welcome aboard, mate...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Welcome aboard! Maybe our bashing won't change things much, but it makes us feel better to be able to tell the truth about the darkies without having a pack of phony nigger-loving libtards flaming us.

:welcome

Nice avatar, by the way. :lol

haywood
06-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Hello members. I am glad to be able visit a site that allows me to express my frustration over the incessant nigger loving being shoved into every aspect of our lives. Niggers now believe they have free reign to what they want whenever they want to whoever they want. Humans get prosecuted for standing up to nigger crimes. It's well beyond tolerable levels and having a wonderful site full of like-minded nigger hating individuals allows some sanity back into my otherwise sick of the nigger loving existence.
I look forward to commenting on the stories posted. Current events provide so many Nigger stories that are never covered in the main media outlets. It is refreshing to read on the actual nigger crimes against humans, animals, and niggers that we never see elsewhere.
Thank you for having me.
And remember,
Niggers are Useless.

Welcome to Chimpout!!

MightyWhite
06-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun.

CoonsЯus
06-08-2023, 05:35 PM
Niggers are the most useless beasts ever to have ooked. Welcome to the mental health society for the sane !

AFN_Weasel
06-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forum!

:welcometoco

Tar Remover
08-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Welcome!

Moe_Gibbs
08-21-2023, 03:29 PM
Welcome!