PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Kunt Nigger Sow Goes Beserk In NYC Park, No One Does Anything About It

Ray Cizzums
06-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Look at this foul animal, on a rampage, yet untouched by park goers. She needs a Rodney Kang-type
ass kicking, and a ride back to the Congo on a garbage scow. NYC is full of these muttering lunatic sows...
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/woman-attacks-strangers-in-wild-rampage-inside-nyc-park-video/

GeneralPat
06-06-2023, 12:20 AM
New York isn't exactly a decent place to live in but that is to be expected. My only question is, what zoo did that thing escaped from?

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2023, 01:15 AM
New York isn't exactly a decent place to live in but that is to be expected. My only question is, what zoo did that thing escaped from?

Public housing projects are like a vertical zoo, but no one wants to see the vermin inside them.
They are primarily filled with self-replicating ratchets and their horrible offspring, all of whom have
nothing to do all day, except nigger up the surrounding areas.....

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-06-2023, 09:08 AM
Niggers just weren't meant for human habitations. The innate rabid-ness of the savannah cannot be excluded from their genes.

This "cray cray" boon bitch needs to be put out of its misery, looks like it would take a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom dart gun to git 'er done !

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2023, 09:23 AM
Niggers just weren't meant for human habitations. The innate rabid-ness of the savannah cannot be excluded from their genes.
This "cray cray" boon bitch needs to be put out of its misery, looks like it would take a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom dart gun to git 'er done !

Watched a lot of Wild Kingdom as a kid. Those were the glory days of the African safari, before the niggers got AK-47s,
and poached everything on four legs. Looks like Marlon and Jim need to ride around NYC, and tranq out some wild buffarilla.
On second thought, use a .458 Win Mag, with 450 grain solids....
This is my 5000th post on Chimpout, BTW

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Marlon and Jim need to ride around NYC, and tranq out some wild buffarilla.
On second thought, use a .458 Win Mag, with 450 grain solids....
This is my 5000th post on Chimpout, BTW

Well, click click BOOM ! for Ol' Doc Cizzums !

Hoorah and keep on dipping that wick from the golden quill my nibba ! :lol

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Rejoice, libtards! Your goal of freeing the poor, downtrodden niggers from all social convents and human laws, to just be themselves has been reached.

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2023, 11:18 PM
Here's another wild NYC she-nigger, running amok, jibbering at citizens, and assaulting passersby.
She is bait, with cops observing from a distance, waiting for someone to give her a well deserved
smack down. These muttering, shit-for-brains parasites aren't crazy - they just hate whitey, and are
allowed to lash out verbally and physically, at the people who feed and house them...
https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/second-unhinged-woman-in-two-days-harasses-locals-at-nyc-park/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-07-2023, 12:52 AM
Here's another wild NYC she-nigger, running amok, jibbering at citizens, and assaulting passersby.
She is bait, with cops observing from a distance, waiting for someone to give her a well deserved
smack down. These muttering, shit-for-brains parasites aren't crazy - they just hate whitey, and are
allowed to lash out verbally and physically, at the people who feed and house them...
https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/second-unhinged-woman-in-two-days-harasses-locals-at-nyc-park/

yeahhhh, niggers always have to find a way to out nigger the previous coontestant.... that batshit Jemima looks like it's packing about a quarter ton of tallow on the hoof !!