PDA

View Full Version : “Poppy shooted mommy, mommy blood!”- Butt ugly college feetsball nigger shoots 'burner in front of their sproglet

Whitey Ford
06-05-2023, 08:35 PM
‘Mommy blood’: Former Florida college football star sentenced to 25 years in prison for shooting girlfriend to death in front of daughter

https://i.ibb.co/80h4YKF/mudsharkbatwinged.jpg
Get with a nigger and your problems get bigger. Lay with a spook and he likely will shoot!

A former Florida college football player was sentenced to 25 years in prison for shooting his girlfriend to death. The probable cause affidavit previously indicated that the defendant, Earl Antonio Joiner, 37, may have killed Heyzel Obando, 26, in front of one of their young daughters.

One expert who interviewed the girls after their mother’s death reported that her “impression was that [redacted] may have witnessed her mother’s murder.”

“Poppy shooted mommy,” one of the young girls said to the pediatric nurse who examined her. “Mommy blood.”

An investigation revealed that Joiner subjected Obando, his girlfriend and the mother of his two daughters, to years of physical abuse, authorities said.

Those who knew the couple told investigators the two had a contentious relationship, marked by Joiner’s violent temper.

“One day, I’m going to kill you,” he allegedly said in one instance, according to the affidavit.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/mommy-blood-former-florida-college-football-star-sentenced-to-25-years-in-prison-for-shooting-girlfriend-to-death-in-front-of-daughter/

Ray Cizzums
06-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Mommy also radioactive, for the next 10,000 years. Too bad her sprogs will now burden taxpayers, for eternity....
:bugeye

Kagman
06-05-2023, 10:42 PM
The Least the filthy groid could have done is off the two mutants. Now the two creatures and their dozens of sprogs will burden humanity forever

haywood
06-06-2023, 07:43 AM
Mommy also radioactive, for the next 10,000 years. Too bad her sprogs will now burden taxpayers, for eternity....
:bugeye

The WORST part of this incident!!

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 11:19 AM
“One day, I’m going to kill you,” he allegedly said in one instance, according to the affidavit.

Probably the first time in its useless life the groid told the troof.

The dim-witted whore must have liked the "years of abuse" since she not only took it but kept spreading for the nigger and shat out two sprogs. Wow. My mind, it boggles.