PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger transgender love story ends with goodness for one, NU for the other

Sandy
07-27-2017, 01:55 AM
A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex, a court heard.

Dwanya Hickerson, 21, "lost it" after learning Dee Whigham, 25, had been born a man.

Mississippi's Jacksonville Circuit Court heard that he knifed Ms Whigham multiple times in the face and slashed her throat in a hotel room before showering and leaving her for dead.

"I lost it, I lost it," he said, adding he did not remember much afterwards.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stabbed-woman-met-dating-112151722.html

They had muh dikk before the tranny part was revealed? It only proves niggers really will muh dikk anything.

justin igger
07-27-2017, 04:32 AM
So let me guess...it did the butthole shuffle and didn't have a clue?

IseDaDiva
07-27-2017, 09:59 AM
It might have had a surgically implanted muh poosey. Or not. Tranny bucks are good at... well, let's just say the fact that they are really a man can be hidden, especially from an overly-randy nigger who is in a hurry to get muh dik goin'.

Dee was a natural woman! Except for being a man, that is.

SC Anemia
07-27-2017, 10:50 AM
It might have had a surgically implanted muh poosey. Or not. Tranny bucks are good at... well, let's just say the fact that they are really a man can be hidden, especially from an overly-randy nigger who is in a hurry to get muh dik goin'.

Dee was a natural woman! Except for being a man, that is.

Makes me kinda wish I hadn't logged-in today. :hurl

IseDaDiva
07-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Makes me kinda wish I hadn't logged-in today.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Tranny bucks aren't exactly the most appealing subject matter.

zagnut
07-27-2017, 08:34 PM
"Dwanya; just one more fucked up nigger name to put in the book.