PDA

View Full Version : Ocean's 11 Part 2: Cortaveya, Danaijay and their criminal mastermind niggerpals manage to steal over 50 ATMs

Whitey Ford
06-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Texas police arrest 8 people for alleged involvement in smash-and-grab operation of over 50 ATMs

https://i.ibb.co/wNDmF5Z/atmtheftnigs.jpg

Texas police arrested eight individuals last week for allegedly burglarizing more than 50 automated teller machines (ATM) in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

The Plano Police Department said investigators and members of SWAT arrested eight suspects as they were stealing an ATM from a 7-Eleven on Fort Worth Drive in Denton, Texas at about 6 a.m. on June 1.

Dig the brilliant strategy of these criminal mastermind's superbly engineered heist!

During the burglary, five suspects backed a pickup truck into the front of the store, smashing out the window.

The suspects then wrapped a chain around the machine and pulled the ATM out of the convenience store, while the clerk stood behind the counter.

There used to be a saying when I was a kid: "Niggers steal anything that isn't nailed down!" Now they even steal things that are firmly bolted to the floor, too. :lol

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-arrest-people-alleged-involvement-smash-grab-operation-atms

MightyWhite
06-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Probably ticked off when they found out ATM didn't mean Automated Taco Machines!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-05-2023, 10:29 PM
:lol Too bad there wasn’t a land mine under it.

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2023, 01:24 AM
The niggra will steal a truck, then do $15K worth of damage, to steal $800 out of an ATM.
"Cortaveya" looks like she could suck-start a bulldozer. I guarantee she goes ATM....
:bugeye

Espantoon
06-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Stealing ATMs is a thing in my area now. Last year someone (likely niggers) drove a vehicle into the Walgreens entrance area, where the ATM had been located, and stole the ATM. I don't know if they were ever caught. They hit a bunch of convenience stores in a similar manner.