PDA

View Full Version : Nigger's pants be fallin' down but it's still gonna punch out the fast food sowboon ova dem chiggun nuggets !

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-04-2023, 04:17 PM
This is how niggers act towards their HO's in public, can only imagine what they do to them in the crib.

Oh that's right we've seen on vdo what happens to house HO mudsharks before. Just wonder if it's even worse whuppinz for the boons..

https://vidmax.com/video/220302-things-get-way-too-heated-and-violent-over-some-chicken-nuggets

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 04:24 PM
This is how niggers act towards their HO's in public, can only imagine what they do to them in the crib.

Oh that's right we've seen on vdo what happens to house HO mudsharks before. Just wonder if it's even worse whuppinz for the boons..

The nigger world revolves around chicken, in all it's forms.
That, and looka me stylins'....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
06-04-2023, 07:40 PM
I'm so glad that niggers are black. It sure makes them easy to avoid. So technically, niggers are actually useful for something !

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 08:29 PM
I'm so glad that niggers are black. It sure makes them easy to avoid. So technically, niggers are actually useful for something !

Don't forget higher life forms, like worms, nematodes, and bacteria need to eat, once batwings are issued.

CoonsЯus
06-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Don't forget higher life forms, like worms, nematodes, and bacteria need to eat, once batwings are issued.

:lol

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-05-2023, 10:17 AM

:lol:lol:lol

IseDaDiva
06-05-2023, 10:56 AM
I couldn't understand a whole lot, except for the usual, constant F-bombs dropped by the sow, and the word "nuggets". :lol

To be fair, the sheboon struck first and deserved to be knocked on her black ass. And they want "respeck".

MightyWhite
06-05-2023, 05:55 PM
If only chickens could understand the nigger language they would for sure run for their lives. Even the human person could not understand a word those niggers were yapping.

Ray Cizzums
06-05-2023, 10:19 PM
If only chickens could understand the nigger language they would for sure run for their lives. Even the human person could not understand a word those niggers were yapping.
Look at my avatar. That chicken means business....

haywood
06-06-2023, 08:14 AM
The nigger world revolves around chicken, in all it's forms.
That, and looka me stylins'....

Sums the SUB human primates up perfectly!!

Ignatow
06-06-2023, 12:48 PM
Give me my nuggets, ho! A truly developed Homo sapiens, their handlers say. We all beez equal. Sure, white folk get violent over burgers, yo.

I was expecting more mayhem, but nig on nig violence is just so fun to watch.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-06-2023, 04:56 PM
I couldn't understand a whole lot, except for the usual, constant F-bombs dropped by the sow, and the word "nuggets". :lol

To be fair, the sheboon struck first and deserved to be knocked on her black ass. And they want "respeck".
The fiesty negress got knocked down but popped back up ready for another round like one of them old clown punching balloons from when I was a kid. I wish the buck would’ve gave her ass another 1 2 combo for more laughs.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Look at my avatar. That chicken means business....
I laughed when I first saw your avatar but I will eat that chicken too.

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 05:18 PM
The fiesty negress got knocked down but popped back up ready for another round like one of them old clown punching balloons from when I was a kid. I wish the buck would’ve gave her ass another 1 2 combo for more laughs.

Nigresses are used to taking a likckin' and keep on tickin'. The onlly reason the buck had the gall to deck the whore is because he doesn't live with her and doesn't need to worry about getting a pot of hot grease dumped on him while he's sleeping.

But yeah, another few punches in her big sheboon yap would have been great.

Jim Crow
06-06-2023, 05:38 PM

God made niggers black because it’s the sign of the beast and is easily identifiable.

Jim Crow
06-06-2023, 05:40 PM
That’s typical nigger jungle/ghetto behavior.let them kill each other! Just as long as no humans are involved.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-06-2023, 06:23 PM
Nigresses are used to taking a likckin' and keep on tickin'. The onlly reason the buck had the gall to deck the whore is because he doesn't live with her and doesn't need to worry about getting a pot of hot grease dumped on him while he's sleeping.

But yeah, another few punches in her big sheboon yap would have been great.
:lol or his clothes (most prized possessions) bleached. I know you watch court shows and I can’t count how many times I have seen niggers suing over bleached clothing. When a negress is feeling neglected, its mind immediately goes to destroy all his lookamuhs. It’s hilarious. I’ve always said the only thing they’re good for is laughs.

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 08:37 PM
:lol or his clothes (most prized possessions) bleached. I know you watch court shows and I can’t count how many times I have seen niggers suing over bleached clothing. When a negress is feeling neglected, its mind immediately goes to destroy all his lookamuhs. It’s hilarious. I’ve always said the only thing they’re good for is laughs.

Yeah, that's a sow thing for sure, but they have other ways of settling differences of opinion, or exacting revenge if the sheboon finds out her buck is "messin' wid/dealin'/talkin' to" - all their terms for rutting - with another sow. They like to take whatever blunt instrument is at hand (axe, broom handle, rake, etc) and trash the buck's hoopty. We got a video of a rachet doing just that. I must say I was in awe of her stamina. She beat the shit out of that thing.

Sheboons are the most ugly and vicious creatures on the planet.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-07-2023, 09:02 AM
Yeah, that's a sow thing for sure, but they have other ways of settling differences of opinion, or exacting revenge if the sheboon finds out her buck is "messin' wid/dealin'/talkin' to" - all their terms for rutting - with another sow. They like to take whatever blunt instrument is at hand (axe, broom handle, rake, etc) and trash the buck's hoopty. We got a video of a rachet doing just that. I must say I was in awe of her stamina. She beat the shit out of that thing.

Sheboons are the most ugly and vicious creatures on the planet.
Well, if niggers have one talent it is destroying things.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-07-2023, 10:37 AM

Damn skrait !

Being from the south, I unfortunately have had to work in environments with more than a few groids. The sowboons will spew the filthiest shit from their mouths, and will say literally anything
about anything, at any time. Had one ghetto rat tell me a lot of sowboons can't even go to sleep unless pappy buck whups their fat ass first.

It also had been known to announce loudly, " I needs a BIG DICK, cuz I gots a BIG HOLE ! "

IseDaDiva
06-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Damn skrait !

Being from the south, I unfortunately have had to work in environments with more than a few groids. The sowboons will spew the filthiest shit from their mouths, and will say literally anything
about anything, at any time. Had one ghetto rat tell me a lot of sowboons can't even go to sleep unless pappy buck whups their fat ass first.

It also had been known to announce loudly, " I needs a BIG DICK, cuz I gots a BIG HOLE ! "

I've seen videos of them spewing their vile filth in front of their niglets or even AT their nigglets, calling them "muhfuggas" and worse. That nigger parenting! It really is kind of a miracle that any sprogs make it past the age of six.

There is no female human on earth as depraved as a nigger sow. "Muh poosay" is the only thing on what passes for their minds, so much so they even get it tattooed on themselves! Dirty, nasty creatures. 22760They make me sick.