PDA

View Full Version : 'Baby K' tries to bust a cap into fellow pupil on the school bus

Whitey Ford
06-04-2023, 01:06 AM
'Where are their parents?' | County leaders push for parental accountability after Prince George's Co. bus attack
The accused gunman in the attack, a 15-year-old boy who goes by the street name "Baby K," was taken into custody Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVwLCQosXg

Leaders are calling for parental accountability and asking tough questions about how to address youth violence in Prince George's County. This comes after a 15-year-old boy was taken into custody, accused of trying to shoot a middle schooler in the head on board a school bus.

On May 1, three teen boys pushed their way past a Prince George’s County school bus driver and aide in Oxon Hill and tried to shoot another student, but the gun misfired.

Two of the teenage suspects were taken into custody shortly after the attack, but the accused gunman, later identified as "Baby K," managed to evade arrest for weeks.

The Prince George's County Police Department teamed up with the U.S. Marshals Service Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force (CARFTF) to search for Baby K.

The boy was taken into custody Tuesday. He is charged as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, assault, firearms offenses and additional charges.

Here's one of the little monkeys bix nodd nigger gibberish (c)rap videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxgoIzjy1E

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime/school-bus-attack-county-leaders-push-for-parental-accountability/65-e41301ef-2bec-4c52-a9a8-f31c2b5827d9

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 08:19 AM
How many niggers have to jibber on camera, over electronic dogshit, while waving guns and cash - before it finally
goes out of style ? We get it : You gotz stacks and ho's, and git shooty wit da nine. Give it a rest, ffs !
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-04-2023, 08:21 AM
They’re asking tough questions on how to address youth violence huh? Here’s a tough answer; ship all the niggers back! And I am being kind by allowing them to go back to their shithole of their own making.

haywood
06-04-2023, 08:49 AM
They’re asking tough questions on how to address youth violence huh? Here’s a tough answer; ship all the niggers back! And I am being kind by allowing them to go back to their shithole of their own making.

Hopefully the boat the primates are on sinks on da' way to da' muddaland!!

SC Anemia
06-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Leaders are calling for parental accountability

Good luck even finding the parents.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-04-2023, 03:18 PM
How many niggers have to jibber on camera, over electronic dogshit, while waving guns and cash - before it finally
goes out of style ? We get it : You gotz stacks and ho's, and git shooty wit da nine. Give it a rest, ffs !

damn skrait !!

Unfortunately for human kind , pokemon will probably die out before this nigger musical bixnood . I can't fathom how white kids and mudsharks find this nigger babble so intruiging.

Maybe the kids have been dumbed down by nigger calibrated public "edumacation" and the mudsharks think its cute like a nonsense talking 2 year old !

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 04:01 PM
damn skrait !!
Unfortunately for human kind , pokemon will probably die out before this nigger musical bixnood . I can't fathom how white kids and mudsharks find this nigger babble so intruiging.
Maybe the kids have been dumbed down by nigger calibrated public "edumacation" and the mudsharks think its cute like a nonsense talking 2 year old !

I love how niggers think they're tough, because they dolled themselves up with a shit-cigar hair-did, then pose with weapons and $300
in twenty dollar bills, while they mumble into a mic. The real tough guys are in the woods logging, in the fields farming, humping a 100
pound ruck on an infantry exercise, out at sea fishing in bad weather, gutting it out on construction sites - and none of them are niggers....

CoonsЯus
06-04-2023, 07:42 PM
I played 5 seconds of that dirge ' music ' video and immediately understood that I am not retarded.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Hopefully the boat the primates are on sinks on da' way to da' muddaland!!If a primate is the captain, I would say that’s all but guaranteed!

haywood
06-05-2023, 10:25 PM
If a primate is the captain, I would say that’s all but guaranteed!

Tru Dat, Maing!!