PDA

View Full Version : A quarter that isn't worth a penny

Buck Simian
07-26-2017, 11:28 PM
Today at work I buy a can of mountain dew. 75 cents. Sit down at a table in the break room relaxing, looking at my phone and fiddling with this quarter I got back out of the machine. Something catches my eye on the back of that quarter. The guy has a big bushy head of hair - no, make that fur. Turns out the guy on the back of the 2017 quarter is none other than Frederick Douglas. Why am I always the last to hear about these things? That's ok though, slap the nigger on the quarter. The second they put a nigger on a form of paper currency I am going to have a blast writing NIGGER in big letters on every bill I get.

White Flight
07-27-2017, 12:40 AM
I suppose you could etch NIGGER on it with a Dremel tool and put them back in circulation.

Buck Simian
07-27-2017, 01:07 AM
I suppose you could etch NIGGER on it with a Dremel tool and put them back in circulation.

I just might do that. I don't have a dremel but it would be well worth the investment.

Cracka Jack
07-27-2017, 09:38 AM
Introducing nigger icons on coins and currency is a subtle hint that the US dollar is soon to go down the shitter.

Moolie Mook
07-27-2017, 10:52 AM
No Deremel tool?

https://www.durable-tech.com/hand-stamps/custom-steel-stamps

SC Anemia
07-27-2017, 12:22 PM

Excellent idea, wish I'd have thought of that !

zagnut
07-27-2017, 08:55 PM
When Kennedy was shot we were taking Kennedy half dollars, drilling a hole in his head and putting it on a chain and wore them like a medallion. The teachers were thinking we were honoring the slain president but in reality we were commemorating what should happen to a nigger lover in politics.

AFN_Weasel
08-06-2017, 10:50 PM
In 1997 the US Mint issued a commemorative coin honoring the nigger baseball player Jackie Robinson. Of course nobody bought the nigger coins. Today they command a fat premium. I still don't want one.