PDA

View Full Version : Coalblack snakehead and burner arrested for leaving their dead niglet in the woods

Whitey Ford
05-30-2023, 01:59 PM
Damion Comager, Ivana Paolozzi expected to be arraigned in death of 3-month-old daughter

https://i.ibb.co/Vvzr4qN/Damion-Comager-Genevieve-Comager-Ivana-Paolozzi.jpg

A nigger wearing a Joy Division t-shirt :lol :lol :lol :lol

The parents of 3-month-old Genevieve Comager, whose body was found in a wooded area in the Bronx, are expected to be arraigned Tuesday.

Tuesday morning, the child's death was ruled a homicide.

The girl's father Damion Comager faces murder and manslaughter charges. Her mother Ivana Paolozzi is facing charges of concealing a human corpse.

Damon Comager's father Donald says he's the one who called police.

He told CBS2 he thought his granddaughter's death was an accident, but he still had to say something. He recalled his son's chilling words.

"He told me that he shook her because she was screaming, and he went to sleep, and he woke up and she was stiff, she was cold," Donald Comager said.

The baby was found in a wooded area off 161st Street on Sunday night.

IseDaDiva
05-30-2023, 03:45 PM
Rut with a nigger, you become a nigger.

I can see why the whore was so smitten with her buck. I'm swooning over "Damion" here.

I hope he enjoys the "Joy Division" at NU.

haywood
05-30-2023, 11:53 PM
Rut with a nigger, you become a nigger.

I can see why the whore was so smitten with her buck. I'm swooning over "Damion" here.

I hope he enjoys the "Joy Division" at NU.

I'm sure that soy boy jigaboo will!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-30-2023, 11:57 PM
I jus shooks huh a bit an no mo cryin! Dis baby shit be easy peasy nigger lip squeezy!

knot a Knigger
05-31-2023, 01:21 AM
Sometimes I feel bad for a fleeting moment when a nigger, as usual, offs their crotch drippings. The I remember that nits become lice and that fleeting moment vanishes like a niggers intelligence or morals or self control.

CoonsЯus
05-31-2023, 07:27 AM
Swing the string and let justice be done !

IseDaDiva
05-31-2023, 10:11 AM
Sometimes I feel bad for a fleeting moment when a nigger, as usual, offs their crotch drippings. The I remember that nits become lice and that fleeting moment vanishes like a niggers intelligence or morals or self control.

Same. I used to get really upset hearing about niggers murdering their sprogs. But as you say - nits make lice, and this little sowlette was soon going to grow into a big fat ugly rachet sow, sucking up welfare and food stamps, squatting in a Sec8 nest, mindlessly shitting out niglettes non-stop and ooking, "Sumbuddy gotta take care uh mah keeds!"

CoonsЯus
05-31-2023, 10:46 AM
Same. I used to get really upset hearing about niggers murdering their sprogs. But as you say - nits make lice, and this little sowlette was soon going to grow into a big fat ugly rachet sow, sucking up welfare and food stamps, squatting in a Sec8 nest, mindlessly shitting out niglettes non-stop and ooking, "Sumbuddy gotta take care uh mah keeds!"

Could you crush a baby cockroach Diva ?

Moe_Gibbs
05-31-2023, 12:36 PM
The niglet has those far-apart eyes that are indicative of fetal alcohol syndrome. The burner was probably three sheets to the wind the whole time.

IseDaDiva
05-31-2023, 02:18 PM
Could you crush a baby cockroach Diva ?

No problem with those, or mosquitoes or ticks or any other parasites, like niggers.

MightyWhite
05-31-2023, 04:01 PM
That's what you get for hanging around a nigger. Watch out white nigger...your probably next in line.