PDA

View Full Version : Slavery Gets Shit Done

SC Anemia
05-29-2023, 10:13 PM

I'll post the URL as soon as I can figure it out. Just ordered my shirt. :lol

OK got it, figures it's at T-Shirt Hell. A great site for some pretty fucked-up t-shirts and funny as hell! :lol :lol
Here's a link to the site:

https://www.tshirthell-uk.com/products/slavery-gets-shit-done-guys-tee

**Admins....I have no affiliation with T-Shirt Hell whatsoever, I'm just sharing a pretty funny site.

SGT@Arms
05-30-2023, 08:38 AM
I go to that site whenever I need a laugh. They do have some irreverent T-Shirts.

IseDaDiva
05-30-2023, 12:11 PM
OMG! :lol

Ignatow
05-30-2023, 06:12 PM
OMG! :lol

I was relatively young during Pretty Woman. We used to joke about Gere a lot:

An Officer and a Gerbilman
Pretty Whoreman
Pretty Gerbil

I don't know if it was ever true, but who cares.

During the time of Pretty Woman, I can attest people actually dressed like that in the LA Westside. I was applying to UCLA at the time. Sophisticated women and men really wore those fancy 90s clothes, which you won't see today, except for old Vogue and fashion magazines. Big hair, makeup, BUT niggers still knew they were coal black and ugly, and society told them they're ugly. Laker stars still got stopped in Beverly Hills for being nigger rich. You won't see a fat sow in any commercial about beauty.

IseDaDiva
05-30-2023, 07:17 PM
I was relatively young during Pretty Woman. We used to joke about Gere a lot:

An Officer and a Gerbilman
Pretty Whoreman
Pretty Gerbil

I don't know if it was ever true, but who cares.

During the time of Pretty Woman, I can attest people actually dressed like that in the LA Westside. I was applying to UCLA at the time. Sophisticated women and men really wore those fancy 90s clothes, which you won't see today, except for old Vogue and fashion magazines. Big hair, makeup, BUT niggers still knew they were coal black and ugly, and society told them they're ugly. Laker stars still got stopped in Beverly Hills for being nigger rich. You won't see a fat sow in any commercial about beauty.

I'm pretty sure that's not true, but after seeing him rushing around, playing "white savior" like the other rich ivory tower asswipes, and hugging invading niggers, who probably laughed at him behind his back, people should mock him mercilessly.

The hypocrite didn't even take a single "migrant" nigger home with him.

Kagman
05-30-2023, 07:38 PM

I'll post the URL as soon as I can figure it out. Just ordered my shirt. :lol

OK got it, figures it's at T-Shirt Hell. A great site for some pretty fucked-up t-shirts and funny as hell! :lol :lol
Here's a link to the site:

https://www.tshirthell-uk.com/products/slavery-gets-shit-done-guys-tee

**Admins....I have no affiliation with T-Shirt Hell whatsoever, I'm just sharing a pretty funny site.

Lots of good Tee's at that site... Funny stuff

MightyWhite
05-31-2023, 04:06 PM
Probably telling the message 'When the NIGGER finishes his term it turns to SHIT'. Nothing new.