PDA

View Full Version : All the Parts of a Great Vid.. Ventilated Nog, Screaming Mudshark, Triumphant Cops AND GREAT ACTION

Kagman
05-13-2023, 06:35 PM
Filthy nog gets ventilated by no fewer than 15 rounds and captured by high-def dash cam. One cop shows incredible smarts, courage and aggressiveness in perforating this nigger beast.. Just WOW.... The other, who was better positioned, gets hit for his lack of situational awareness. All the while the land whale mudshark screams 'What the fuck', 'What the fuck'... Truly sad she did not wonder into the line of fire.

https://vidmax.com/video/219847-routine-traffic-stop-leads-to-suspect-pulling-gun-shooting-deputy-three-times-before-being-shot-dead

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-13-2023, 08:54 PM
I have it on good authority that this nigger was about to turn its life around. I wonder how many lil evil nigger spawn it had already sired before being made good.

Kagman
05-13-2023, 09:28 PM
I have it on good authority that this nigger was about to turn its life around. I wonder how many lil evil nigger spawn it had already sired before being made good. I look at that mudshark and my bet it it's got a nig-parasite inside of her... Too bad she did not wonder into the line of fire and join her pet radiator hose..

Ray Cizzums
05-13-2023, 09:56 PM
The deputies got in each other's way, at the critical moment. That jig should have been catching rounds halfway out
the car door, with no angle to score a hit. Soon as police see wool, it should be considered a felony stop, with all
proper precautions taken. And please guys, save a few rounds for the 'shark next time....
:bugeye

animal mother
05-14-2023, 10:08 AM
I especially enjoyed the cops leaving the carcass hanging out of the car to bleed out.

haywood
05-14-2023, 10:21 AM
I especially enjoyed the cops leaving the carcass hanging out of the car to bleed out.

How SWEET that was!!

IseDaDiva
05-14-2023, 10:56 AM

I wasn't going to watch the video since I feared having my ear drums blasted by nigger screeching, but after reading that I decided I had to look. I needed a pick-me-up today.

Too bad the sloppy mudshark slut didn't catch a slug too.

Okay, who wrote this one? :lol

That was hard to watch.........50 times. Should have gone ahead and plugged the mudshark too.

Anastasia
05-14-2023, 11:12 AM
Nigger went from being a bad nigger to a good nigger real fast! Only thing that could have made it better would be the crying mudshark whore getting splattered by a truck when she ran out into the street.

Kagman
05-14-2023, 11:16 AM
Too bad the sloppy mudshark slut didn't catch a slug too.

Okay, who wrote this one? :lol

I wish I could take credit for that one.... The burner getting popped is a recurring theme in almost all of the comments, tho.... As @heywood says, 'Great minds think alike' lol

IseDaDiva
05-14-2023, 01:13 PM
Nigger went from being a bad nigger to a good nigger real fast! Only thing that could have made it better would be the crying mudshark whore getting splattered by a truck when she ran out into the street.

Icing on the cake it would have been.

"Black mens get da best wyte wimminz". Shark didn't even drop her ciggie.

https://i.imgur.com/GcVbNi3.jpg

"Din haf ta kill mah nigger!"

Tar Remover
05-26-2023, 11:49 AM
AWESOME!!! Happy days.... I agree, too bad the sloppy mudshark didn't catch a slug too! :rofl

Great head shot too..... Nothing funnier than nigger brains curdling on the asphalt.

IseDaDiva
05-26-2023, 12:53 PM
AWESOME!!! Happy days.... I agree, too bad the sloppy mudshark didn't catch a slug too! :rofl

Great head shot too..... Nothing funnier than nigger brains curdling on the asphalt.

Fortunately nigger brains leave only a tiny wet spot to clean up.

Tar Remover
07-21-2023, 04:50 PM
And the crows LOVE it!