PDA

View Full Version : Two Philly niggers escape from NU, niggeress charged with helping them escape

Sandy
05-12-2023, 10:30 PM
So a nigger helps two niggers escape, and it could get out on $50,000 cash if enough drug dealing homies help it escape too?

Two people face felony charges after authorities accused them this week of helping two inmates escape a Philadelphia correctional facility – one of whom was captured Thursday night.

Philadelphia police arrested and charged Xianni Stalling Wednesday with criminal conspiracy, escape, hindering apprehension and criminal use of a communication facility, the Municipal Court of Philadelphia County’s criminal docket shows.

She was arraigned early Thursday, CNN affiliate WPVI-TV reported. A municipal court judge set her bail at $500,000, court records show.

Police did not say how Flores-Huerta allegedly aided Ameen Hurst, 18, and Nasir Grant, 24, in their escape. The US Marshals Service arrested Grant Thursday in the Philadelphia neighborhood of Strawberry Mansion.

Grant and Hurst broke out of the Philadelphia Industrial Correctional Center Sunday night through a “deliberately cut” hole in the holding facility’s recreation yard fencing, according to the Philadelphia Department of Prisons.

The men had been missing for nearly a full day before the facility’s staff noticed.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/us/woman-charged-philadelphia-inmates-escape-manhunt/index.html

knot a Knigger
05-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Look at the faces of those stupid angry sneaking animals. I despise them all, young or old, male or female.

Ray Cizzums
05-12-2023, 11:54 PM
There are lots of stank sheboons and buffarillas working as corrections officers, who make money smuggling phones,
drugs and other contraband to the inmates. Xiani probably brought in an 18 volt Hackzall in her muh poosy....
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
05-13-2023, 01:58 PM
The average corrections buffarilla could probably sneak a table saw in by sticking it up her fat rump.

haywood
05-13-2023, 05:14 PM
Look at the faces of those stupid angry sneaking animals. I despise them all, young or old, male or female.

GREAT minds THINK alike!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-13-2023, 09:07 PM
Genius move! Put niggers in charge of jailed niggers! :lol

chutzpah
05-14-2023, 01:33 AM

Ditto that my brother

Whitey Ford
05-14-2023, 02:04 AM
Genius move! Put niggers in charge of jailed niggers! :lol

The nigger buck inmates breed the mammy sow guards, too.
Meet the 4 female prison guards who were impregnated by Black Guerrilla Family inmate Tavon White (https://rollingout.com/2015/07/14/meet-4-female-prison-guards-impregnated-black-guerrilla-family-inmate-tavon-white/)

Black Guerrilla Family leader Tavon White was able to run an illegal operation while serving time in the Baltimore City Detention Center. White and his crew sold drugs, weapons and other contraband while in the jail. According to the Baltimore Sun, one BGF inmate took a photo holding Grey Goose vodka, shrimp, and champagne while in the cell.

Prosecutors claimed White and his gang made up to $16,000 per month as a $10 bag of marijuana would cost $50 in jail.

But their operation was aided by several guards who allowed the contraband to enter the jail. Four of those guards were females who had sexual relationships with White. He impregnated four officers with five kids.

Meet the women who fell in love with an inmate and decided to make him their baby’s father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAjxbm6ORE

Anastasia
05-14-2023, 11:28 AM
Niggers guarding the niggerhouse, what could go wrong?

CoonsЯus
05-15-2023, 03:13 AM
fucking snake head fest. Put them in a crate and send them back to Africa. They can then thrive without wicked whitey keeping them down ! The average sow after its tenth niglet could probably get a gallon of contraband stuffed up its frontal shit box.