PDA

View Full Version : 19 y.o. pregnant mudshark Anastasia shot in the back by 33 y.o. Marquis

Whitey Ford
05-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Missing pregnant Florida teen found dead in Alabama, convict boyfriend charged with her murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewmtNnHGOUM

A missing pregnant Florida teen has been found dead in Alabama — and her convict boyfriend has been charged with her kidnapping and murder, officials said Wednesday.

Detectives found the body of Anastasia Gilley, 19, who was four months pregnant, early Wednesday morning near Headland, Alabama.

Soon after the discovery, police charged Marquis McCloud, 33, with kidnapping and murdering the expectant mother.

Cops said McCloud — whose violent rap sheet includes a rape conviction — had already been in custody for several days but was uncooperative during the frantic search for his alleged victim.

The Alabama man was being held on a probation violation before investigators hit him with the new raps after finding Gilley’s body.

https://i.ibb.co/Rh7yxgr/av.jpg

Marquis Devan McCloud, 33, was arrested on a charge of capital murder during a first-degree kidnapping, authorities said. More charges are pending.

Following leads from interviews and other “investigative techniques,” law enforcement searched various locations in Jackson and Houston counties. Early Wednesday, investigators found a deceased victim near Headland, Alabama, a small town outside Dothan, Alabama.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/pregnant-anastasia-gilley-found-dead-boyfriend-marquis-mccloud-charged/

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-11-2023, 12:11 AM
Pretty girl. Hope she had a good (short) time with the nigger.

jenkemfactory
05-11-2023, 09:00 AM
sharking with a silly nigger is very dangerous

haywood
05-11-2023, 09:31 AM
sharking with a silly nigger is very dangerous

Tru Dat!!

Kagman
05-11-2023, 09:52 AM
The filthy nigger in question:

The shark got her just desserts for even choosing to walk on the same side of the street with this porch ape

Anastasia
05-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Seeing a mudshark is always disturbing, but seeing one with my name is even more so.

On the bright side, seeing a daed 'shark is always refreshing.

animal mother
05-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Miss a baby dr. appointment

Pray tell, did this shark already shit out a niglet?

Anastasia Gilley, 19, who was four months pregnant

Ahh, sounds like the nigger got himself a twofer.

Ray Cizzums
05-11-2023, 11:20 AM
The babuh was going to be hideous, and a lifelong burden to the taxpayers. The 'shark was already contaminated for life,
so her suffering is over. Too bad Marquis didn't batwing himself, out of remorse....oh, wait - niggers don't have any.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
05-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Seeing a mudshark is always disturbing, but seeing one with my name is even more so.

On the bright side, seeing a daed 'shark is always refreshing.

Hahaha!
That's all I can say.

Chimpwhipper
05-12-2023, 12:58 PM
At least it did not spawn a butt nugget.

Jim Crow
05-13-2023, 04:42 PM
The murderous nigger convict probably realized it wasn’t out of prison long enough to have his mudshark 4 mo pregnant.Either way,it did humanity a service taking out a shark and future felon.

IseDaDiva
05-13-2023, 05:47 PM
kidnapping and murdering the expectant mother.

OMG, This makes me sick. I hate it when the MSM tries to tug at the heartstrings with their, "young father" to describe some buck who got shot by his homies, "mother of (2, 5,8)" which is usually a filthy sow who rutted with every passing buck and shat out a bunch of welfare tickets.

This "Expectant mother" looked like a semi-retarded hoe who rutted with a violent criminigger and whose mutant sprog would have been another drain on the poor taxpayers since the baby daddy for SURE wasn't going to support it or her.

Is anyone buying this utter BS?

Groid_Rage
05-14-2023, 05:39 PM
As Mick Jagger once said, "Anastasia screamed in vain.".