PDA

View Full Version : Delontay goes to hilarious lengths to hide that bitch he put in a plastic container from the po-po

Whitey Ford
05-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Police find woman ‘stuffed inside tote’ while investigating possible assault

https://i.ibb.co/Y26RzwZ/coonflakes.png

Police in Ohio made a gruesome discovery when they found a woman “stuffed and folded into a small, black tote” last week.

The Cleveland Police Department said it was investigating a report of a possible violent assault at a home in the city’s West Boulevard neighborhood.

Police said the woman, whose identity was not released, was stabbed and beaten.

She was taken to a hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries.

Officers said the suspect, Dalontay Edmond-Geiger, was taken into custody at the scene and has been charged in connection to the assault.

Police said a frantic woman had called 911 from a nearby corner store and told them a woman was tied up in the basement.

While in the living room, the officers said they heard moaning, but that Edmond-Geiger allegedly turned up the volume on his radio to block out the sound.

The officers were able to track the moaning to the front porch. After being questioned several times, police said Edmond-Geiger told them someone was on the porch and stuffed into a tote bag.

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/05/09/graphic-police-find-woman-stuffed-inside-tote-while-investigating-possible-assault/

IseDaDiva
05-11-2023, 10:45 AM
More criminal masterminds. :lol Trying to figure out or make sense of nigger antics is a waste of time.

Dalontay is all, "Hey - dindunuffin. I beez innosunt, bro!"

This news troop? I guess they ran out of YT in Ohio.

Ray Cizzums
05-11-2023, 11:12 AM
More criminal masterminds. :lol Trying to figure out or make sense of nigger antics is a waste of time.

When gorillas are in a group, they are often referred to as a troop. In the wild and in human care, gorillas find themselves
in both fambly and bachelor troops. Western lowland buffarrilla families typically consist of around three to 11 individuals.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-11-2023, 12:22 PM
When gorillas are in a group, they are often referred to as a troop. In the wild and in human care, gorillas find themselves
in both fambly and bachelor troops. Western lowland buffarrilla families typically consist of around three to 11 individuals.

All-female troop because the bucks hit-and-run, are in NU, or got shot. The mammy, the grandmammy, sprogs, untys, (none of whom have the same surname) godmammy(s), skreet-untys, and various other old neighbourhood sows usually called Grandmammies though unrelated, compose the usual Sec8, welfare-scamming, food-skamp hustling sheboon fambly.

It is recommended to expel young bucks before they start raping they half-sisters, mammies, and grandmammys, but this is seldom done. Incestuous rape is common in the troop.

Moe_Gibbs
05-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Sheeeeet. I beez crankin' muh moozik so dey don't be hearin dat hoe.

Ray Cizzums
05-11-2023, 08:06 PM
All-female troop because the bucks hit-and-run, are in NU, or got shot. The mammy, the grandmammy, sprogs, untys, (none of whom have the same surname) godmammy(s), skreet-untys, and various other old neighbourhood sows usually called Grandmammies though unrelated, compose the usual Sec8, welfare-scamming, food-skamp hustling sheboon fambly.
The biggest laughs on The First 48, are the "victim's" fambly, grieving over their "gud boi" retard son. Sure, he was wanted by cops
for a previous assault or murder, and was being hunted by his fellow jaboons, but them she-spooks be demandin' answers anyway.
The raggedy troupe is just as you described, a real treat for the eyes: exploded parrot weave-a-doos, tatts, krazy nails, and mickey
-eared mini-boons. The finale is the balloon release at the park, with all wearing the likeness of d'Arquavious emblazoned on custom t-shirts...

haywood
05-11-2023, 10:48 PM

Look at that double digit I.Q. primate!! It looks RETARDED even by nigger STANDARDS!!

Ignatow
05-12-2023, 03:25 AM
Look at that double digit I.Q. primate!! It looks RETARDED even by nigger STANDARDS!!

And that's saying a lot! A nigger is already dumb, so this primate is doubly dumb!

Ignatow
05-12-2023, 03:26 AM

And that's saying a lot! A nigger is already dumb, so this primate is doubly dumb!

haywood
05-12-2023, 10:29 AM

Tru Dat, Maing!!