PDA

View Full Version : Sow With an IQ Less Than it's Shoe Size Gets Her Buck Arrested.

Kagman
05-08-2023, 01:54 PM
You just can't figure out how a sow so amazingly stupid learned to breathe. It's monkeys like this that makes Social Media one of the best crime solvers for law enforcement. Remarkable how much stupidity and poor grammar can fit into a 30 second vid...

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/218944-low-iq-chick-accidentally-snitches-on-her-man-during-tv-interview-wanted-for-a-shooting

IseDaDiva
05-08-2023, 06:01 PM
you just can't figure out how a sow so amazingly stupid learned to breathe. It's monkeys like this that makes social media one of the best crime solvers for law enforcement. Remarkable how much stupidity and poor grammar can fit into a 30 second vid...

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/218944-low-iq-chick-accidentally-snitches-on-her-man-during-tv-interview-wanted-for-a-shooting

what language is that???????

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-08-2023, 08:10 PM
Just get a nigger bragging in front of cameras and we could likely solve most nigger on nigger murders. I’m good with letting em roam free though so they can continue their work.

SC Anemia
05-08-2023, 09:13 PM
Wow, that's just stone aged stupid.
Makes me believe you could actually teach a chicken to deal cards. Jesus what shit for brains.

Ray Cizzums
05-09-2023, 03:59 AM
Makes me believe you could actually teach a chicken to deal cards. Jesus what shit for brains.

Hey SC Anemia, I had you on the Trustee M.I.A list, and was ready to put your avatar on the side of a milk carton...
:bugeye

Jim Crow
05-09-2023, 06:48 AM
Proves how stupid niggers are.Their low iq shitmonkey brains make them always feel the need to boast about everything they do.
My dad had a saying”a fish dies by his mouth”. I think niggers have a lower IQ than a fucking fish!

Ray Cizzums
05-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Proves how stupid niggers are.Their low iq shitmonkey brains make them always feel the need to boast about everything they do.
My dad had a saying”a fish dies by his mouth”. I think niggers have a lower IQ than a fucking fish!

While tuna fishing, we'd attempt to net squid that were swimming by, attracted by our lights. The fucking things would
see you with the net, slam on the brakes, then flip you the bird. Their vestigial brain stem is a supercomputer, compared
to this jibbering she-spook...

animal mother
05-09-2023, 09:31 AM
what language is that???????

Sowanese bixnood

IseDaDiva
05-09-2023, 10:52 AM

Hey, welcome back to the land of the living and the rayciss. :)

Sowanese bixnood

Ah, the ancient language of the Niggroid species.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-09-2023, 12:31 PM
I guarantee you could hook niggers all day with dollar bills. Even after watching the previous niggers get dragged away, the others would take their chances.

Tar Remover
05-28-2023, 09:41 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl I hope her buck chops her head off when she gets there......

Tar Remover
05-28-2023, 09:44 AM
My dad had a saying”a fish dies by his mouth”. I think niggers have a lower IQ than a fucking fish!:rofl I don't think there is anything niggers don't die from!

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2023, 09:54 AM
I guarantee you could hook niggers all day with dollar bills. Even after watching the previous niggers get dragged away, the others would take their chances.

Laughs were hard to come by, in olden times, so we did the best with what we had - monofilament fishing line,
and a dollar bill. We'd attach it, run it under the parked car we were in, out to the middle of the sidewalk, then
wait. It was comedy gold, of course. There were no niggers around back then, a.k.a. the "Good old days". :lol

SC Anemia
05-28-2023, 11:30 PM

Kinda of like a pet monkey (a Capuchin) I had as a teen. Pretty damn smart but sometimes you'd wonder. He loved malted milk balls but got greedy when you let him grab his own. They came in cardboard milk carton boxes and he'd reach in with both hands and arms, grab way too many and then not be able to get his arms out of the carton. Not thinking to drop a few MM balls..

I think niggers operate a step or two lower than that always. Greedy, instant gratification bastards that they are.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-28-2023, 11:31 PM
Laughs were hard to come by, in olden times, so we did the best with what we had - monofilament fishing line,
and a dollar bill. We'd attach it, run it under the parked car we were in, out to the middle of the sidewalk, then
wait. It was comedy gold, of course. There were no niggers around back then, a.k.a. the "Good old days". :lol
:lol I wish there was video.

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2023, 11:48 PM
:lol I wish there was video.
Today's pranksters are way better equipped and financed than we ever were. The guys on TwinzTV are my heroes,
but the cunts at YouTube took most of their great vids down, for tormenting too many sticky fingered negroes...

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-29-2023, 12:41 AM
Today's pranksters are way better equipped and financed than we ever were. The guys on TwinzTV are my heroes,
but the cunts at YouTube took most of their great vids down, for tormenting too many sticky fingered negroes...
Let me rephrase that, I need video with Doc Cizzums commentary.

MightyWhite
05-29-2023, 11:12 AM
"Momma's House...Momma's House". Oh...you mean the JUNGLE!

IseDaDiva
05-29-2023, 11:35 AM
:rofl I don't think there is anything niggers don't die from!

..except overworking!

Tar Remover
05-29-2023, 11:38 AM
..except overworking!:rofl

IseDaDiva
06-02-2023, 11:36 AM

That's for sure, like this bait left for for a thieving nigger to knuckle along and attempt to steal whatever was in it:

*click*

Ray Cizzums
06-02-2023, 12:02 PM
That's for sure, like this bait left for for a thieving nigger to knuckle along and attempt to steal whatever was in it:

Their bait-bike pranks are incredible, and they did some bait-truck stunts, where they trapped would be thieving jaboons
inside the back of various vans, and gave them hell. They had a great YouTube channel, that got shit-canned by wokies...