PDA

View Full Version : Negress writes an article about its head fur

Espantoon
05-01-2023, 07:27 PM
I find it creepy how sows get their weaves/wigs from other humans hair.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-hair-braids-at-work_n_644d3f07e4b039ec4e8558c1

Ray Cizzums
05-01-2023, 09:34 PM
I find it creepy how sows get their weaves/wigs from other humans hair.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-hair-braids-at-work_n_644d3f07e4b039ec4e8558c1
The "Box braid" weave-a-doo is a perfect example of why ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas are the hairless
congoloons we see today. Nigger mammies start twisting their shitling's pubes at an early age, into every
conceivable idiotic, looka me style - cornrows, brillo puffs, mouse ears, shit-twizzlers, nest-o-snakes - you name it.
Not only are they painful to look at, they can't be washed, are slathered in grease, and stink from 10 feet away....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-01-2023, 09:47 PM
“When I’m the only Black person in all-white spaces, there’s always something about me that needs to be explained or addressed. And my hair is the No. 1 culprit.”

Then get your nigger ass to all-nigger spaces! What the fuck is your major malfunction? You come to our “spaces” then bitch about us? Fuck you nigger!

haywood
05-01-2023, 11:46 PM
The "Box braid" weave-a-doo is a perfect example of why ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas are the hairless
congoloons we see today. Nigger mammies start twisting their shitling's pubes at an early age, into every
conceivable idiotic, looka me style - cornrows, brillo puffs, mouse ears, shit-twizzlers, nest-o-snakes - you name it.
Not only are they painful to look at, they can't be washed, are slathered in grease, and stink from 10 feet away....

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
05-02-2023, 01:49 AM
Niggeress will literally kill for their hurr dus, that is how depraved they are

Ray Cizzums
05-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Niggeress will literally kill for their hurr dus, that is how depraved they are

And burn everyone's nose hairs out with the stank of B.O. and cocoa-butter....