PDA

View Full Version : Poison Indian "cough syrup" batwings 70 Gambian niglets.

IseDaDiva
04-29-2023, 06:39 PM
I'm so offended.

The World Health Organization said last year the syrups, made by Indian manufacturer Maiden Pharmaceuticals Ltd, contained lethal toxins ethylene glycol (EG) and diethylene glycol (DEG) – used in car brake fluid.

Sharad Goel, whose eponymously named company is based in north Delhi, said he had bought the ingredient in sealed barrels – but not directly from SKC.

"We bought the propylene glycol from an importer in Mumbai who bought it from SKC," Goel told Reuters in February, speaking out for the first time.
"I can't name the supplier - we have business links that we need to keep," said Goel, adding his company had "not done anything wrong." He said his business was "just a trader and we pass on sealed barrels that we get. We can do nothing with them."

Oh, well. What's the big deal? The sows will get to muh dikkin' and shit out another crop of niglets to take their places.

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/indian-cough-syrup-mystery-middleman-060800577.html

Ignatow
05-03-2023, 01:59 AM
Gambian niglets deprived of their potential. But I doubt they'll get anything from an Indian supplier.
Because this Indian did the world a huge favor, maybe he'll be reincarnated as a Swami in his next life.

Chimpwhipper
05-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Thank you India :)