PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Can't Speak To That.....

Tar Remover
04-27-2023, 03:57 PM
Black people enhance every environment they live in....:rofl Dumb goddamn baboon. At least Jesse the old Congo Biscuit has at least one extra brain cell because it appears he can see the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vylRRxB3g

And of course, I had to put MY 2 cents in......

Espantoon
04-27-2023, 08:52 PM
He is an esspert.

Tar Remover
04-28-2023, 01:21 AM
An sheeit!:lol

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-28-2023, 06:02 AM
After boonetta came out with that....

Jesse said... "They do what now ???? "

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ray Cizzums
04-28-2023, 12:45 PM
Black people enhance every environment they live in....:rofl Dumb goddamn baboon. At least Jesse the old Congo Biscuit has at least one extra brain cell because it appears he can see the truth.

Hey TR - I got my YouPuke account "Permanently disabled" for a lot less than your last couple of posts.
It's a pain in the ass, to no be able to save videos, I can't sign in to see age restricted vids, can't thumb up or down,
can't post on how-to comments - this across multiple screens adds up to effective revenge for these assholes.
Don't give them an excuse to cancel you. Disqus is doing the same thing now, silencing us across all the platforms
that use it, and they make sure they shut off your alt accounts too. OpenWeb, same thing.

Did you see the fucking hurra-doo on this train wreck ? How about the way her dick trap is hanging open while Jesse
"axes" his first question ? That chair is straining under her 400 pound ass, BTW....
:bugeye

haywood
04-28-2023, 02:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vylRRxB3g

TNB to da' tenf degree!!

Tar Remover
04-28-2023, 04:38 PM
I shall be cautious, Ray.

Ignatow
04-28-2023, 04:47 PM
What a useless back and forth. The nigger has more sense, the negress is a queen who speaks it's truth, which is of course a fantasy and a lie.

Messicans hate blacks, big surprise. Niggers hate niggers.

IseDaDiva
04-28-2023, 07:14 PM
What a useless back and forth. The nigger has more sense, the negress is a queen who speaks it's truth, which is of course a fantasy and a lie.

Messicans hate blacks, big surprise. Niggers hate niggers.

I was trying to think of any population of humans anywhere on the globe where niggers are honestly welcomed and admired by the general population and not the phoney, lying leaders.

Tar Remover
04-28-2023, 10:06 PM
I was trying to think of any population of humans anywhere on the globe where niggers are honestly welcomed and admired by the general population and not the phoney, lying leaders.

Good luck!:lol